• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big question for me will be - shall I get the Villa game sorted and paid for first, then go back for other games? Or get all the seats in the basket and pay for in one go, running the risk of losing the lot when the system crashes at payment!?!!?

I actually managed to buy four tickets for Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Up in the heavens, but I didn't have the nerve to look around for the best seats. I see now that there are still a fair few tickets left scattered around. Mostly high up though if you want several together.

Have they removed a brick load of seats that have the Jnr/Snr prices!??? How the hell am I supposed to take my daughter when they've made so many seats one (expensive) price

Bit of advice needed - the seats left are just odds and ends scattered around, very few left together and none at the reduced prices for Juniors.

Anyone think it's worth now waiting until tomorrows phase to see what else is released for OH members?? It's a risk but if we can't sit together it becomes difficult to attend.

Well, we appear to have done the impossible - taken a broken system and made an even bigger mess of it.

Got in at last.....thank ghod im only buying for myself...Villa and Palace for me...Champions League be next time i will use that GHod dam system again ...

I noticed with the on sale dates,if you want a Chelsea ticket for Dec21st they go sale on the 23rd SEPT.....three months away!!...hard enough knowing if you are able to go in just 6 weeks away .....at least you can book cheap train tickets or book an hotel....but then hold on.........sky wont announce the tv dates till the beginning of November lol......they catch you both ways bugger!!!

Can you only get senior/junior prices in certain areas. I am going with my father, but I wasn't able to get a concession ticket.

I've asked the Trust about this as I find it absolutely horrific that the club have so few seats available at the concession prices.
As you say, you've now had to pay full whack for a Senior ticket when it's clear he should be paying a reduced price.

It's becoming near on impossible to take my father and daughter regularly as the tickets are already sky high. Their concessions made it financially possible, but now there are so few seats together and they're not in the concession blocks.

I've asked the Trust about this as I find it absolutely horrific that the club have so few seats available at the concession prices.
As you say, you've now had to pay full whack for a Senior ticket when it's clear he should be paying a reduced price.

It's becoming near on impossible to take my father and daughter regularly as the tickets are already sky high. Their concessions made it financially possible, but now there are so few seats together and they're not in the concession blocks.
When I go over to London to see Spurs, I often catch another game the same weekend, and elsewhere I notice that you can get concession tickets anywhere in the stadium, as you should. It's obviously a strategy by Tottenham to squeeze even more money out of people.

When I go over to London to see Spurs, I often catch another game the same weekend, and elsewhere I notice that you can get concession tickets anywhere in the stadium, as you should. It's obviously a strategy by Tottenham to squeeze even more money out of people.

Apparently the concession blocks are those with a ST value of less than £1150. I might be missing something, but I can't see WTF that has to do with it!!!
It's simple, a concession should apply to every seat. So if it's a pricey £90 seat, then fine, make the concession £55 for example. Still pricey for a child, but it honours the concession and at least it's proportionate with the other seats around the stadium.

Also worth noting, that apparently any improvements to the ticketing system won't be in place until end of September, by which point we'll have had almost half of our batched games on sale!

So don't expect to see any "streamlined performance" for a while yet. Just the car crash of trying to get multiple games at once.

Ditto. 4 browsers all stuck, one at S 98% since 10.05am.
Got in about 11am, by then very little left for Villa game, had to settle for fudging corner seats vs Palace. Trying to buy for a group of 12 is a nightmare, everyone has different preferences, want different games, etc. Not sure I want to go through this nonsense every time, especially when we end up having paying full price for kids and other concessions. At Wembley concessions could sit anywhere without restriction.

May just have to settle for watching live on Sky more often. At least you get to see all the action replays instantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back