• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Vincent Janssen

Another idiot who suffered from his stubborn decision making. Had the opportunity to go to Brighton on loan at the end of his disastrous first year. Would have been their main man and have got opportunities without the pressure of being at a club with big expectations; but he thought he was too good for them.

I hope he enjoys the Mexican sunshine and keeps our of the way of drug shoot outs.

Close the door after you, mate.

He does mean Palace. I was at that one.

He got put through and completely spooned it. No save was required. He'd played quite well as I recall, but then there was that and we all thought of poor old Bobby Soldado.
Ah yes. I remember it now.

He did miss a sitter against Everton though in his first game.

Another idiot who suffered from his stubborn decision making. Had the opportunity to go to Brighton on loan at the end of his disastrous first year. Would have been their main man and have got opportunities without the pressure of being at a club with big expectations; but he thought he was too good for them.

I hope he enjoys the Mexican sunshine and keeps our of the way of drug shoot outs.

What a frothy, sentimental post. The lad was a flop in case you forgot.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Ah yes. I remember it now.

He did miss a sitter against Everton though in his first game.

That was not a sitter. It was a difficult chance, and a freak reaction by Stekelenburg. Check it on Youtube. Had that gone in (1-2 win instead of 1-1), he would have started his career on a high. That would have mattered, and it could have changed his time with us. Fine margins.

That was madness not to find a UK loan, even if it was a top Champ club.

He showed great hold-up play on general but much like Soldado that wasn't wasn't enough and not what we bought him for. A shame it never worked out but not a signing I have any issues with, Spurs are a team that need to take punts and sometimes they will fail and sometimes they work, I have no problem with that at all.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

He showed great hold-up play on general but much like Soldado that wasn't wasn't enough and not what we bought him for. A shame it never worked out but not a signing I have any issues with, Spurs are a team that need to take punts and sometimes they will fail and sometimes they work, I have no problem with that at all.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk
Looks like someone didn't get the memo discouraging reasonable and logical posts.

I always thought he was too fond of getting involved in physical tussles with defenders much bigger than him, rather than playing smarter. Usually ended up either on his arse or snatching at half-chances as a result. The longer that went on, the more desperate things got for him. Too much effort spent in the wrong direction for me.

Don't understand a move to obscurity for the young lad. Surely for the sake of his career a move back to one of the European Leagues would be better. Weren't Anderlecht on the verge of signing him a few weeks ago? Wonder what happened there.

Back