• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lucky Green Kit?

Update - I couldnt get this kit. Does anyone know where to get a 3XL of this kit. Pal tried link on this page and didnt work.

Update - I couldnt get this kit. Does anyone know where to get a 3XL of this kit. Pal tried link on this page and didnt work.

What do you mean didn't work? There's still some in stock and I received mine ok from there, so it's a legit operation. The price has gone up a lot since they became a sought after thing after the semi - mine was about c.£20 and they are now up to £43,

What do you mean didn't work? There's still some in stock and I received mine ok from there, so it's a legit operation. The price has gone up a lot since they became a sought after thing after the semi - mine was about c.£20 and they are now up to £43,

Friend tried again .. Got it on order. Looked like there was some problem with the site. Looking forward to receiving it in Nigeria. Now to find how...

**opens phone book **

Update. Money taken but they haven't started sending it to my UK address. Anyone used this people before?

Has anyone got the stats for W/D/L in the green kit? Is it really lucky?
From what I can make out it's only been worn in 7 competitive games this season, all of them of course played away from home -

Saudi Sportswashing Machine away, won 2-1
Brighton away, won 2-1
Huddersfield away, won 2-0
PSV away, drew 2-2
Southampton away, lost 1-2
Man C away, lost 3-4 but qualified for CL SF on away goals
Ajax away, won 3-2

Away record by kit worn 2018/19
Green : W4 - D1 - L2
Others : W12 - D1 - L10

So in effect just the one negative outcome in 7 when wearing the green strip compared with 10 out of 23 when wearing others in away matches.

Update. They still hadn't sent it. Sent another email and they replied that they would dispatch it tomorrow. This is one interesting transaction.

Good news. Kit is on its way. Should get it in person on Friday by YHWH'S grace. Thanks for the optimism.

Back