• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dani Ceballos

I don't think Chelsea will be quite the car crash that people are thinking they'll be.

Lampard will get Kante back in the right position and that's a massive bonus. He's still the best in his position (ahem, please read this N'Dombele), and this may let Kovacic finally prove his worth.
Pulisic is of course by no means a Hazard, but he's still a very very capable player who I think will be suited to the Prem.
Defensively they're set up fine. Players familiar with each other.
The team will have to pull together as they can't be a one-man-bail'em-out job anymore.
And I don't think they'll revolt against Lamps like they have for other foreign managers.

Top 4 still for me.

Tend to agree with this, of course they will miss Hazard ( all teams would miss a player of his ability) .But they finished above us last year and won a trophy so they are not as brick as some fans think ( imo).

Tend to agree with this, of course they will miss Hazard ( all teams would miss a player of his ability) .But they finished above us last year and won a trophy so they are not as brick as some fans think ( imo).
No different to when Kane used to be out injured for us, and everyone was saying we would struggle. But when your big player isn’t there it’s an opportunity for other players to flourish and they have enough talented AMs who could step up.....

No different to when Kane used to be out injured for us, and everyone was saying we would struggle. But when your big player isn’t there it’s an opportunity for other players to flourish and they have enough talented AMs who could step up.....
Not to mention it will give Danny Drinkwater a chance to finally shine.

CEBALLOS DEAL ‘COMPLICATED’

Tottenham and Real Madrid are in talks over Dani Ceballos, report Sky sources.

The player would prefer a loan move because he doesn’t want to leave Madrid permanently.

A permanent deal is complicated due to the above, but also high release clause and the fact Ceballos has four years remaining on deal.

Don't see it happening.Why would he swap the RM bench for our bench and no point of a loan without option to buy.

I see it happening. Why wouldn't he swap the RM bench for a starting place in one of the best teams in the Premier League.
There's no telling yet whether or not there will be an option to buy. But I suspect that, when the time is up, the player would also have to go along with it, so he wouldn't be a passive partner.

He put this up on his social media. The tease.
2va1jr9.png

Why would he be on our bench?

I think a lot will depend on who else we get during the window. If Eriksen is still here then Ceballos will be rotating, the same goes for if we get Lo-Celso who seems to be a target we have been looking at for longer.

Whoever we get in, there is going to be a lot of rotation. I'm not sure if he will be first choice if everyone is fit.

I thin Ceballos is more likely in rotation with Winks, and with 60+ games this season he is looking at plenty of starts.

From there its up to him to perform well enough to be first choice.

At RM Zidane has all but told him he doesnt stand a chance, completely different situation

you're probably right only been to Harry Potter once far too crowded and really annoying that my grandkids couldn't get close to using their wands for Adults dressed up in costumes

Yeah. I can’t say I understand the adults running in front of the kids

Dec is an excellent time to go - it’s so quiet

I thin Ceballos is more likely in rotation with Winks, and with 60+ games this season he is looking at plenty of starts.

From there its up to him to perform well enough to be first choice.

At RM Zidane has all but told him he doesnt stand a chance, completely different situation
I think it'll be a little bit of both: sometimes he'll rotate with Eriksen and other times with Winks, depending on how Poch wants to play. And I'm not so sure we'll get 60+ games next year, unless we get at least to the semis of FA, EFL, and CL cups, but there will still be plenty of games to go around. He'll probably get around 35 games throughout the season, assuming he is up to snuff.

Back