• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Youri Tielemans

Leicester fan I work with reckons he is seriously lacking in the effort department so would
Imagine our lack of interest has something to do with that

Lcfc supporters on my WhatsApp group all ecstatic.

I’ve told them it’s fine, as it just shows ‘a lack of ambition’ in him :D:cool:

Who would be played instead of for us?

Eriksen was my thought, for when he is either sold, lacking in effort or tired. But modern football, I know fudge all about it. All these player types and where they supposedly play. I'm out of a the loop. I always thought tielemans was an Am who could play either in the eriksen/Alli role, and be a good squad option for us. Spending 40 mill on squad depth is maybe not what we should do though.

Leicester fan I work with reckons he is seriously lacking in the effort department so would
Imagine our lack of interest has something to do with that
When I've watched him I get this impression as well. He has talent, undoubtedly, but he wants it to all come to him, if you know what I mean.

Eriksen was my thought, for when he is either sold, lacking in effort or tired. But modern football, I know fudge all about it. All these player types and where they supposedly play. I'm out of a the loop. I always thought tielemans was an Am who could play either in the eriksen/Alli role, and be a good squad option for us. Spending 40 mill on squad depth is maybe not what we should do though.
Not seen him much but I thought he was more of the Winks / Dembele position. Maddison plays the Erikson roll for them.

Good signing that, be interested to see how he comes along with some experience in the PL already. I think Rodgers will give him license to run with the ball and get forward.

Back