• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dani Ceballos

Do you not think that the linking of us with Ceballos and Diaz is looking like Real Madrid offering cash plus player/s for Eriksen and Spurs are putting it out as if we are interested in them in readiness for the RM offer?

Could be. Given Eriksen won't be signing a new deal, and we wont want him to go on a free, I'm sure we'll be selling him. Also a player coming in also muddies the water regarding what the real value was

I just watched a few youtube vids of his highlights and they weren't really impressive at all, which is a bit unusual for highlight vids. He has a good weight of pass and is tidy but nothing else grabbed me. It was all a bit meh to be honest and certainly no better than Skipp, say. I'll reserve final judgement until I see more of him but from what I have seen, Lo Celso is a few levels above this guy.

I'd be surprised if Poch was interested in a loan deal unless it included an option to buy.
Sure Levy has said previously that he wouldn't take any loan signings unless it had an option to buy.

So is it this guy instead of Lo Celso, or do people imagine we want both?

From what I’ve seen of both Lo Celso reminds me of Lamella when we signed him... very very one footed but looked A great attacking player in a league that suited him

I think a lot comes down to how we play next season as neither are CMs in the way we played last season for example

I just watched a few youtube vids of his highlights and they weren't really impressive at all, which is a bit unusual for highlight vids. He has a good weight of pass and is tidy but nothing else grabbed me. It was all a bit meh to be honest and certainly no better than Skipp, say. I'll reserve final judgement until I see more of him but from what I have seen, Lo Celso is a few levels above this guy.

Thank goodness it is a good thing our club does not use YouTube as our main scouting resource

As tough as it is to see us moving for a player without a buy option, I wonder if the club will look at what happened with Kovacic and Tielemans for some inspiration. Even if you can't get the option in the contract, get the player in, get him around Poch and the squad, get him out in our new stadium, and allow him to feel a part of the club... and who knows? Maybe we can then get him next summer, especially if Pogba or Eriksen goes to the RM midfield which is just packed with players.

I'd rather have an option (or just a permanent), but I'd rather get the loan without the option than miss out on him all together. Looks like a hell of a talent.

Back