• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tanguy Ndombele

Personally I'm looking forward to Sissoko and Ndombele in the same team. I need TP for my bunghole.

Their battles in training are going to be the most intriguing contests of the entire Premier League.

We won’t concede a chance next season let alone a goal.

I do not see that happening at all.
Why’s that?

We’re after a player like Sessegnon who is a wing back rather than a full back (or wide forward)

We’re also after a goal scoring midfielder in Le Celso

I’d argue their potential signings that suit that system

Ndombele on Spurs hopes
Tanguy Ndombele joined Spurs earlier this week for big money.

He’s been speaking on his future at the club.

“It’s very simple for me – Spurs are in the top four teams right now in England. I believe that my style of play is well suited to English football and Tottenham are giving me the opportunity to show that, so I am extremely happy to be here.

“For me, it’s been a dream of mine since I was a kid to play in the Premier League. Now I can make that dream come true right here. I can’t wait, I’m excited at being able to play in the Premier League and I’m hoping that we can achieve great things with the team.

“I hope to be able to bring what I know I can do – to do my bit for the team. The squad works really well together so I hope to start well, integrate, settle into the group and then continue in the same way. To win silverware, that’s also why I am here.”

https://www.football.london/tottenh...y-ndombele-mauricio-pochettino-spurs-16544644

This is a translation of a rather good interview that Tanguy gave after his signing. Says the right things.

Thats an excellent interview. He comes across as very intelligent and self aware of his limitations but also potential and the work required of him to push on to the next level. Also very aware of where we are as a club. He has 100% joined for the right reasons, to develop under Poch and to plough his own furrough. I'm even more excited after reading that interview.

Back