• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tanguy Ndombele

Where’s the midget?

I’m also a bit disgusted by this. We pay what? £52m. For £12m less we could have gotten Zaha. Booooooo.
BriefWhimsicalHarvestmouse-small.gif

While most are going sideways and backwards, passing isn't what I would use against Sissoko, 2019 version. What I would and have used against him is that he's just short of 3.5 times slower in the thinker than most other footballers. NoDembele has much quicker execution and nicer moves.

Nodembele certainly looks quicker of thought but his around game is more complete. The passing is key and something that we have been missing a lot this season.

As others said, he looks amazing on Youtube. Very hopeful he is THE ONE.

Also very pleased with Levy pulling his finger out and getting the deal done by July 2nd. Crucial not to fanny around and eke out £2m.

NEXT.

Hopeful of two full backs and another midfield player.

Could do with a CB too .... getting carried away I know.

It as a long time since we signed anybody (except Clarke).

But even longer since we signed somebody prior pre-season:):)

Nodembele certainly looks quicker of thought but his around game is more complete. The passing is key and something that we have been missing a lot this season.

Looks solids, from the clips here seems his passing and dribbling is above the original Dembele but perhaps not as strong shielding the ball and winning it back. Can't wait to see what Poch does with him. A midfield of him and Winks should dominate most teams.

The BBC say €60m (£53.8m), but with add-on that could reach 70m euros (£62.8m). The Guardian has €62m (£55.45m) plus €10m.

Unbelievable stuff from Levy to get the deal done for that amount and from Poch for convincing him to join with the likes of Juve, PSG and UTD sniffing about.

I'm pumped! Welcome Tanguy, hope you can learn a lot from the GOAT.

We need to give him some time to settle. But what's exciting is his quick feet, combined with his power. He's a unit but he can move the ball at his feet with dexterity and speed, and does well in tight spaces. Plus he's only 22 right? So potentially a lot more to come. Well done Spurs.

Back