• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tanguy Ndombele

Was going to wait for the right person to post it but fudge it

giphy.gif

As Dharmesh Sheth would say “one word.......wow”

As the club would say “delighted”

Very pleased that we have got this deal done early. Hopefully a few more before the window closes and we can hit the ground running from the start of the campaign

For years and years I've wanted us to sign a more creative deep midfielder. Someone with enough defensive ability to play next to Winks (previously Dembele) in some games, but with the creativity and passing tempo to provide enough quality on the ball to play next to a more defensive midfielder. Someone press resistant.

Ndombele has seemed to me the best possible option that ticks all those boxes, whilst also being young and a somewhat realistic target.

Delighted with this signing, perhaps having too high hopes. Can't wait to see him in our shirt.

Sure you have all seen those Youtube compilations of him playing in the farmers league

Here he bossing City and Barcelona

These are the clips that should really make people excited. Watching individual highlights from matches are so much better for judging a player's overall ability. N'dombele just looks like pure fire. So much agility, passing accuracy, fight and skill. He's going to slot right in.

I am delighted that this has been completed. I was getting nervous that this would go on for the whole window, before he ended up going elsewhere.

He actually looks like a slightly richer man's Sissoko, they look very similar in what they do and how they play. But can he perform against Stoke on a rainy Wednesday night?

Nodembele can pass as well as run. His chance created and assist stats are good. Sissoko breaks the lines and lays it off.

He actually looks like a slightly richer man's Sissoko, they look very similar in what they do and how they play. But can he perform against Stoke on a rainy Wednesday night?
Probably not, but then Stoke are in the championship, and I hope we can rest him for the cup game.

Nodembele can pass as well as run
While most are going sideways and backwards, passing isn't what I would use against Sissoko, 2019 version. What I would and have used against him is that he's just short of 3.5 times slower in the thinker than most other footballers. NoDembele has much quicker execution and nicer moves.

Back