• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tanguy Ndombele

I had never heard of him until about a couple of weeks ago, but he's now my favourite player.

If his hype is anything to go by, this is a great signing and a proper statement of intent from the club.

Awesome!

£55m for a player who doesn't score goals, but he's more than pretty good at practically everything else..

An unlikely result, but getting Ndombele and Wan Bissaka and getting all of our current players onto longer term contracts would be the best transfer window we've had in memory.

I'd go as far as to say we'd be title contenders next season.
Replace Wan Bissaka with another very good right back and I stick by my statement.

Im assuming that says £53.75m plus a further £8.95m in add-ons.

Well done Daniel, take the day off tomorrow and then harass betis into submission for a similar deal for Lo Celso.

Then you can work simultaneously on deals for the likes of Sessegnon whilst flogging the dead wood and agreeing news contracts for toby and christian.

Then on deadline day swoop for Bale on a two year loan for £25m with Real paying most of his wages.

I had never heard of him until about a couple of weeks ago, but he's now my favourite player.

If his hype is anything to go by, this is a great signing and a proper statement of intent from the club.

Awesome!
You should have heard of him before, the guy beasted Emirates Marketing Project’s midfield in the CL. They’ll be running scared of us now....

I already think this is our most important signing of the window. Now that's done I'd be happy with De Beek and Sessegnon and that will do nicely. Actually maybe a right back that can actually play too.

fudge Eriksen off to Madrid for Isco.

Back