• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Tittle-Tattle

Fingers crossed that will happen, I think we’ll need another signing after N’Dombele for that to be so though. At present I’d say Wanyama is surplus to requirements and Dier is now purely a reserve at best. Might be a good idea to sell both of them in an attempt to fund most of the fee for Lo Celso? Leaving us N’Dombele, Lo Celso, Sissoko, Winks, Eriksen and Dele as central midfield options.

I note we are yet to sign N’Dombele. Remember Petite agreeing to sign for us and then him taking a cab from us to Arsenal where he signed or Willian passing a medical and signing for Chelsea? And it has gone quiet with Lo Celso. And as for Eriksen who really knows where he will be playing next season?

I note we are yet to sign N’Dombele. Remember Petite agreeing to sign for us and then him taking a cab from us to Arsenal where he signed or Willian passing a medical and signing for Chelsea? And it has gone quiet with Lo Celso. And as for Eriksen who really knows where he will be playing next season?

Lo Celso is playing in the Copa America at the moment, nothing will happen until after that.

Fingers crossed that will happen, I think we’ll need another signing after N’Dombele for that to be so though. At present I’d say Wanyama is surplus to requirements and Dier is now purely a reserve at best. Might be a good idea to sell both of them in an attempt to fund most of the fee for Lo Celso? Leaving us N’Dombele, Lo Celso, Sissoko, Winks, Eriksen and Dele as central midfield options.

Not in to defensively minded midfielders I take it? That's not even considering that Eriksen probably either isn't going to be around or isn't going to be around for more than one season, and that Dele just isn't able to utilize his talents to his best ability in that position...I guess Emirates Marketing Project can do it but Sissoko is Fernandinho and there isn't a clear enough system built to play with no bruiser like they do when Gundogan has replaced the conniving and cunning Brazilian.

You say Dier is a reserve at best, I put my cards on the table and will predict he is back in the team enabling us to do what we did best, and he'll do that playing DM and CB depending on the situation. A rest and solid pre season is what he needs.

That’s the spirit! :D

Never thought this would happen, but paging @DubaiSpur.. Who is Ndombele more likely to push out of the side, Winks or Sissoko?

If we stick to a 4-2-3-1, then Winksy. Full credit to him, his defensive game improved significantly as the season wore on, to the point where he was putting up impressive pressing numbers -

...but his positioning and ability to screen the defense is still suspect, and I wouldn't have him and Ndombele together unless he's drilled into a purely defensive regista. And even then, I'd worry given his lack of physicality - he's damn hard to knock off the ball, but he does get shrugged off when attempting to win it back in a tackle, and he isn't particularly quick.

I think Ndombele will end up next to Sissoko this season. That's my first guess.

However, I also think that isn't a long-term solution - which is why I suspect that either Dier will be relied upon more in 19-20 and subsequent years, or this window will also see us buy a defensive midfielder to replace Wanyama. My money's on a cheaper youngster with high upside and an ability to pass from range - someone like Sander Berge of Genk, or Marc Roca, of Espanyol.

If we buy them now, they'll be ready to slot into the first eleven next season, by which time Sissoko will begin passing his peak, given his age and reliance on his power and pace.

That's my second guess.

Not in to defensively minded midfielders I take it? That's not even considering that Eriksen probably either isn't going to be around or isn't going to be around for more than one season, and that Dele just isn't able to utilize his talents to his best ability in that position...I guess Emirates Marketing Project can do it but Sissoko is Fernandinho and there isn't a clear enough system built to play with no bruiser like they do when Gundogan has replaced the conniving and cunning Brazilian.

You say Dier is a reserve at best, I put my cards on the table and will predict he is back in the team enabling us to do what we did best, and he'll do that playing DM and CB depending on the situation. A rest and solid pre season is what he needs.
If he needs a place in the starting 11 Dier at RB is doable based on last season's RB sh.it show

QPR are set to sign Tottenham Hotspur’s Luke Amos and Emirates Marketing Project’s Matthew Smith on season-long loans.

The Hoops are expected to unveil the capture of the midfield duo soon, as per a report by Football.London.

The London side have had a busy start to the transfer window under new boss Mark Warburton. He has brought in goalkeeper Liam Kelly from Livingston, left-back Lee Wallace from Rangers and defender Yoann Barbet from rivals Brentford.

Warburton is still keen on bringing in more players to put his own stamp on his newly inherited squad. The likely signings of Amos and Smith will give him more options and depth in the midfield department ahead of a long Championship season.

Amos, who is 22-years-old, is a product of the Spurs’ academy and is keen on gaining some first-team experience in the second tier.

The former England Under-18 international made his first and only appearance for Spurs’ senior side in a Premier League fixture against Saudi Sportswashing Machine last year.

Amos has spent time out on loan at Southend United and Stevenage over recent years in the lower leagues and looks set to make the switch across London to QPR this summer.

Another player coming through the door at Loftus Road is Emirates Marketing Project midfielder Matt Smith. The highly-rated 19-year-old has already made seven caps for the Wales national team.

He spent last season on loan in the Eredivisie with FC Twente and played 34 times for the Dutch side.

So, who's going to be our RB target ? Or we sticking with what we got after selling Trippier ??

I reckon someone we've never heard of or who hasn't been linked.

Our other 4 targets (Ndombele, Celso, Clarke and Sessegnon) have become obvious, but I reckon RB will be one that breaks late, and happens late in the window.

With Clarke and Sessegnon de facto replacing Llorente/Janssen and Nkoudou, we will also have improved our homegrown situation, so it could just be some random South American direct from South America

Real Madrid outcast Dani Ceballos has made clear his desire to fight for his place at the Bernabeu - but admits he may have to leave in search of regular first-team football.

Ceballos, 22, is said to be weighing up his future at the Bernabeu after two frustrating seasons since his move from Real Betis.

The midfielder managed just 13 La Liga starts last term and Zinedine Zidane's return as manager has further increased the likelihood that his long-term future may best be suited elsewhere.

Ceballos has recently been catching the eye with some impressive performances for Spain Under-21s at the European Championship.

And he has admitted that he may have to part ways with Madrid this summer, with recent reports suggesting Zidane sees no Madrid future for the midfielder.

"I don't want them to sell me," Ceballos told Onda Cero .

"I want to enjoy myself and feel important, wherever that may be. I have a bit of experience and I believe that next year will be my best year [yet]."

The midfielder has had a point to prove at the U21s European Championship, and has helped Spain book a place in the final against Germany.

"I play to have fun. I really wanted to show what I'm good at," he added. "This year hasn't been my best season. I wanted to get things off my chest."

Tottenham have been interested in the youngster for some time with Real demanding at least £45million before they even begin negotiations, with a repurchase option also likely to be included.

And it was recently claimed Arsenal have now joined the race to sign Ceballos and would be willing to meet Real's asking price.

The Gunners have a transfer budget of just £40m this summer and will have to sell their own stars before making any move.

Spurs transfer news: Tottenham in talks with West Brom over Rekeem Harper
Football.london (h/t Sun) claims that Tottenham have spoken with West Bromwich Albion over Rekeem Harper.

The 19-year-old midfielder played 23 games for the Baggies last season as they missed out on Premier League promotion.

The English youngster is highly-rated in the Championship, and the report claims that Harper is the kind of player Mauricio Pochettino is targeting.

The report adds that Tottenham could send the English youngster back on loan, should they sign him, and that could clinch the deal.

Loads of interest in Harper
The English youngster has attracted interest from Liverpool and Juventus too, according to the Mirror.

The report adds that Harper could be available on a free since his contract ends in the summer, and new Baggies manager Slaven Bilic will try to keep hold of the youngster.

Harper could develop into a great player under Pochettino, and it will be interesting to see what happens with the 19-year-old in the transfer window.

We were linked with him a while back as memory serves

Ceballos to north London?

Tottenham and Arsenal have been told that Real Madrid could be willing to drop their asking price for Dani Ceballos.

Real are under pressure to sell players after splashing out big money on a series of high-profile transfers so far this summer.

And Spain Under 21 midfielder Ceballos has been put on the market – despite insisting he wants to stay at the Bernabeu.

Both Spurs and Arsenal have the 22-year-old on their radar but moved on to other targets when the Spanish giants demanded £45m for him.

But that could change after intermediaries informed both Premier League teams that Real could be willing to accept a deal worth closer to £30m.

Ceballos has starred for the Spanish at this summer’s Under 21 European Championship and is the subject of a two-year loan offer from AC Milan.

But Real have decided they want a permanent sale – so long as any deal contains a buy-back clause.

Could not agree more, Dier is a important player for us and i expect him to return to being just that next season. He has had a poor season but that is more down to constant illness and injury.

I feel like there needs to be a bit more respect to Dier. He had an injury ravaged year off the back of a WC. Prior to that he was an integral part in 3 seasons of top 4 finishes. He's also versatile and a leader. He will be back in the fold next season, I am sure of that.

On top of that - I think Dele will be playing further forward like previous seasons.

Back