• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Does anyone suffer from mental illness on here?

I absolutely hate walking up stairs.

Done a lot of cycling last few days trying to keep on top of things and I notice my calfs are like fire.

I never liked stairs they have always annonyed me. Now making an effort to find them out and do them more often.

Makes me wonder what i associated stairs with when I was a child that I hated them so much.

I absolutely hate walking up stairs.

Done a lot of cycling last few days trying to keep on top of things and I notice my calfs are like fire.

I never liked stairs they have always annonyed me. Now making an effort to find them out and do them more often.

Makes me wonder what i associated stairs with when I was a child that I hated them so much.
Get yourself a bungalow.

I watched the David Letterman (needs no introduction) interview with Kanye West last night.

West (who I have always disliked) came across as a bit better than I'd expect. However his openness about his bipolar disorder was honest and fascinating. Well worth a watch if you suffer from this or know people who do. Really helped me understand how it affects people.

So have cleared the schedule for the next 3 days.

Driving to York to see the rail museum, then I am going to drive to Kendell as I have never been to the lake district.

So im back after a few days away.

So good to have some time to myself, love my wife and son but it feels like a lot of the time I have people around me all the time. Got to just drive where i wanted to when I wanted. Decided to take them up there the last week of the summer holidays. We are away for 2 weeks in middle of August already.

The really is a lot of good to getting away from it all and being alone for a bit. Anyway you can release the pressure valve then find a way and do it.

So have cleared the schedule for the next 3 days.

Driving to York to see the rail museum, then I am going to drive to Kendell as I have never been to the lake district.

If you have a coffee or a bite to eat in the cafe, make sure to keep the receipt and have a look at the name at the top. It'll give you a chuckle.

Edit. brick. Just realised, old post. Did you make it to 'Levy's Restaurant', anyway...?!

fudge. Have stumbled into a bit of a crush on a colleague at the new job. I think it's fair to say she likes me quite well as well. Doing my head in. I've been in such a good mood for so long now, and it's just down the toilet again. I try to stay away from her, but we somehow find ourselves talking all the time anyway. I love my wife and wouldn't dream of cheating on her, yet I know with a bit of alcohol, if this girl makes a move, it'll be fudging hard to say no. And I can't avoid those social work occasions forever. fudge ass. She's so insanely pretty and fun to be with. But I love my missus, damnit, and don't want to fudge something up with a stupid fling. Hopefully I'm massively over estimating her interest in me. The feeling of guilt though, fudging hell. I can't control this brick, yet I feel guilty. What to fudging do. Thankfully it's a bit up and down, so hopefully just a bit of a downer today. Just had to vent to someone. Cheers. :p

fudge. Have stumbled into a bit of a crush on a colleague at the new job. I think it's fair to say she likes me quite well as well. Doing my head in. I've been in such a good mood for so long now, and it's just down the toilet again. I try to stay away from her, but we somehow find ourselves talking all the time anyway. I love my wife and wouldn't dream of cheating on her, yet I know with a bit of alcohol, if this girl makes a move, it'll be fudging hard to say no. And I can't avoid those social work occasions forever. fudge ass. She's so insanely pretty and fun to be with. But I love my missus, damnit, and don't want to fudge something up with a stupid fling. Hopefully I'm massively over estimating her interest in me. The feeling of guilt though, fudging hell. I can't control this brick, yet I feel guilty. What to fudging do. Thankfully it's a bit up and down, so hopefully just a bit of a downer today. Just had to vent to someone. Cheers. :p
Hard to comment without photos.

Take yourself out of the situation.

If you're anything like me, you've probably nailed it here...so I wouldn't worry :D

Last edited:
If you're anything like me, you've probably nailed it here...so I wouldn't worry.

Yeah, I'm back and forth on that. Sometimes she seems super cold, yet other times she's constantly looking for me for a chat, eyeing me up, always looking for my response first if she says something in a group of people. Yesterday she passed me when I was talking to this other colleague and just looked me long and deep in the eyes while walking by. We tend to end up in giggly conversations with one another, I wonder if the other people at work are noticing it too.

I feel like I'm fudging 15 again, this brick is silly. I know I'm a better match with my missus, but can't help but feel enormously attracted to this girl. I should just remove myself as much as possible, and I do, but we work in this team together, as we're two of four with our type of education at work. So impossible to get completely away from it.

Thankfully I'm a bit Seinfeld when it comes to attraction. If she says something really stupid one day or it turns out she's got really ugly hands or something, hah, it might be over in a second. So I'm kind of hoping for that.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm back and forth on that. Sometimes she seems super cold, yet other times she's constantly looking for me for a chat, eyeing me up, always looking for my response first if she says something in a group of people. Yesterday she passed me when I was talking to this other colleague and just looked me long and deep in the eyes while walking by. We tend to end up in giggly conversations with one another, I wonder if the other people at work are noticing it too.

I feel like I'm fudging 15 again, this brick is silly. I know I'm a better match with my missus, but can't help but feel enormously attracted to this girl. I should just remove myself as much as possible, and I do, but we work in this team together, as we're two of four with our type of education at work. So impossible to get completely away from it.

Thankfully I'm a bit Seinfeld when it comes to attraction. If she says something really stupid one day or it turns out she's got really ugly hands or something, hah, it might be over in a second. So I'm kind of hoping for that.

I was only pulling your leg, but seriously my radar for sussing out whether a girl is interested or not these days is nowhere near as reliable as it used to be...! From what you say though, it does sound as if it's not just you.

Back