• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ndombele

:p:D

But seriously. I'm not contesting the fact that N'Dombele seemingly wants to join us, and that we're an attractive prospect (unlike back in 2009 as you suggest).

My pessimism is more down to the fact that I truly think we need to get this over the line asap before we fall foul of another "bigger" club coming in.
We've seen it before and it's been a damn site more recently than 2009.
I'm sure Levy is working at it, but it's at typical Levy-pace!! We've been burned before but it doesn't ever deter him. Admirable at times, but there's more at stake on this occasion, not least in Poch!!

Just get it done!! Let's show the others we mean bloody business!!!

But the timing needs to be right
For a start the player is on holiday which doesn’t mean it’s impossible but it makes it less likely
Similarly there is always negotiation in any deal
And who knows if we haven’t “done a deal in principle” but their waiting to do their won deal

Why is it anytime a players club comes out and says there are lots of clubs interested in a player people on here always go to the idea of it just being mind games?:D

Look at the standard of player we are interested in, there are bound to be other clubs who have made offers. The likelihood of a player of his standard being available for a not ridiculous fee and us being the only club to make an offer is highly highly unlikely....
But if City, PSG, Madrid, Barca, Man U, were interested they would have signed him by now.

But if City, PSG, Madrid, Barca, Man U, were interested they would have signed him by now.
Would they? He is a notoriously tough chairman to deal with. Emirates Marketing Project were apparently interested in him last season and haven’t signed him. These clubs can’t just click their fingers and he will bend over and sell to them...

:p:D

But seriously. I'm not contesting the fact that N'Dombele seemingly wants to join us, and that we're an attractive prospect (unlike back in 2009 as you suggest).

My pessimism is more down to the fact that I truly think we need to get this over the line asap before we fall foul of another "bigger" club coming in.
We've seen it before and it's been a damn site more recently than 2009.
I'm sure Levy is working at it, but it's at typical Levy-pace!! We've been burned before but it doesn't ever deter him. Admirable at times, but there's more at stake on this occasion, not least in Poch!!

Just get it done!! Let's show the others we mean bloody business!!!
I think we're the most serious than any other club, so it's not like he's everyone's top target. It'll get done. ;)

According to HITC Manure has agreed contract terms with Ndombele. Lololol

(wow, I still can't believe that we are laughing at the comedy that a player we are targeting is allegedly reported to be signing with United)

Back