• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ndombele

It might have something to do with Poch pretty much saying splash the cash or i’m off to Levy.
Or the fact that we actually have cash to splash, both because we didn't spend anything the last couple of windows and because we got a large windfall from making it to the CL final.

As I said this kind of figure will seal the deals for ndombele and lo celso but daniel will (and quite rightly) haggle down a bit and get both for around a combined £120m.

Saving around £5m on each deal is very important funds to go towards other deals.

The nice part of the Ndombele and Celso rumours is they both have strongly indicated that they want to come to us.

That's right fellas, the CL participating, dogs gonad*s training ground, catherderal like stadium, nicest man on the planet as manager...yep players like us and not surprisingly find us attractive.

63m has got to rankle with DL. It is a tonne of cash. Hopefully he can come up with a deal structure that give them the headline figure and is reasonable for us. Win the CL £3m, win the PL £3m, starting 70% of games next season £3m etc

This guy is 22

Buy him for £63m

Play him for a few years

Sell him for £78m or whateverthafukwhogivsabrickwenitsaprofitanyway

We don't need to shave off £1m here or there, just pay the man and take the shiny toy home.
Then sell it for a profit in 3 years. Or don't.

This guy is 22

Buy him for £63m

Play him for a few years

Sell him for £78m or whateverthafukwhogivsabrickwenitsaprofitanyway

We don't need to shave off £1m here or there, just pay the man and take the shiny toy home.
Then sell it for a profit in 3 years. Or don't.
Like we did with jannsen and nkoudou?

Like we did with jannsen and nkoudou?

Did we? I remember N'Koudou ended up staying in a hotel for 40 days or something because his transfer took so damn long.

World-class or crap, it's the same - Levy really doesn't pay a penny without negotiating until the heat death of the universe beforehand. :p

The nice part of the Ndombele and Celso rumours is they both have strongly indicated that they want to come to us.

That's right fellas, the CL finalist, dogs gonad*s training ground, catherderal like stadium, best coach for young players on the planet as manager...yep players like us and not surprisingly find us attractive.
FIFY

Did we? I remember N'Koudou ended up staying in a hotel for 40 days or something because his transfer took so damn long.

World-class or crap, it's the same - Levy really doesn't pay a penny without negotiating until the heat death of the universe beforehand. :p
I just meant transfer values of 22 year olds are guaranteed to increase, when things don't work out

That's right fellas, the CL participating, dogs gonad*s training ground, catherderal like stadium, nicest man on the planet as manager...yep players like us and not surprisingly find us attractive.
Wait til they see how big our rooster is.

I tend to put as much faith in quotes from players as I do with the reports of how much clubs are demanding for players,journalist have to fill space and web pages need hits to raise revenue, if I need to know about our transfer business I read the clubs official website.

From a risk point of view the 63m is basically non existent isn't it?

Lets assume worst case scenario. We agree 50m + performance top ups. Things don't work out. We sell for 35m. Its a 15m risk vs a potential upside of being amazing for us for 5+ years, or being amazing for 3 years and moving on for 100m+.

Thats why I dont get too precious about transfer fees. Look at Pogba. £86m. Massively inconsistent. Unlikely to move for less than 3 figures.

Worst case scenario is we commit to spending £60m+ on him, he comes in, is utter brick, then breaks down with a chronic injuries ala Lamela/Wanyama and runs his 200k a week contract through the next 5 years and we never see a performance or return from/on the player.

Back