• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Tittle-Tattle

Real Madrid and Wales winger Gareth Bale, 29, is wanted on a season-long loan by German champions Bayern Munich. (Sun)

Pretty sure someone called that about 40 pages ago...

Manchester United have been offered the chance to sign Monaco midfielder Youri Tielemans. The Belgium international, 22, was on loan at Leicester City for the second half of last season. (Star)

POGBA FUTURE
Manchester United expect Paul Pogba to remain at the club next season, according to Sky sources.

That's despite the player admitting he is thinking of leaving Old Trafford for a "new challenge".

We understand that Ole Gunnar Solskjaer sees Pogba as a key part of his first team plans for his first full season in charge.

Lazio want £44.5m for Spurs and West Ham target
Lazio are demanding £44.5m for their goalkeeper Thomas Strakosha amid reported interest for Tottenham and West Ham.

The 24-year-old Albanian shot-stopper has been at Lazio since 2012 and made 35 Serie A appearances last season.

Spurs see him as a potential long-term replacement for the ageing Hugo Lloris while West Ham think he could battle for the number one jersey with Lukasz Fabianski.

Think it was @Gutter Boy ? I recall a convo we had about the merits of Bayern and whether they could afford his wages?

Can def see him in their colours. But still think they might be looking closer at Sane.

Quite possibly, I remember the conversations more than posters so I really couldnt argue with you!

I think Bayern makes a lot of sense in certain ways, the only real hang up would be if he was even interested in Germany.

With Robben and Ribery off bringing him in would replace them nicely, and I believe Sane would play the opposite flank.

Sane an expensive purchase, Bale a loan, even ticks boxes financially...

Though Im not sure City will actually allow Sane to go.

I’m sure we’d let Son and Lucas go there. For a reasonable fee too.
Probably throw in Kane and Dele as well, just because it’s liverpool you know. They’re great.
Don’t be ridiculous.

Kane wouldn’t shift Origi off their bench

Bayern Munich have made no approach for Real Madrid winger Gareth Bale, says the 29-year-old Wales international's agent. (ESPN)

Cancelo 'close to Emirates Marketing Project move'
Emirates Marketing Project are close to agreeing a deal to sign Juventus right-back Joao Cancelo, according to reports.

Manchester United had also been linked with the player, but Goal reports that City have been in advanced talks with Juventus over a move for the Portugal international, with the Italian giants understood to be looking for £53.6 million before they allow him to leave.

According to the publication, further discussions between representatives of both clubs took place on Monday, with City taking a step closer to completing a deal after indicating that they are willing to increase their initial offer.

And it is claimed that the sides are hopeful of agreeing on a transfer fee - believed to be worth £44.7m plus add-ons - in the coming days.

Report: Tottenham do want Lorenzo Pellegrini, but Milan are challenging them
Tottenham Hotspur are being linked with Roma's Lorenzo Pellegrini.

According to Sky Italia, Tottenham Hotspur are in fact interested in signing Roma midfielder Lorenzo Pellegrini – but will have to move quickly to beat AC Milan to his signature.

Pellegrini, 22, hit four goals and seven assists last season, and his performances in the heart of the Roma midfield appear to be attracting major interest.

With Daniele De Rossi and Francesco Totti no longer involved with the club, Roma are losing their homegrown favourites – and Pellegrini could head the same way too.

The Rome-born midfielder, who followed Eusebio Di Francesco back to Roma from Sassuolo in 2017, is now wanted by Tottenham and AC Milan, who are keen to pay his €30million (£27million) release clause.

The reports of Tottenham being keen come after Calciomercato claimed just last week that Pellegrini himself had eyed up a move to Spurs as he wants to play Champions League football, with his agent in London to gauge interest.

It now seems that Spurs are indeed keen on Pellegrini, but with Milan interested too, Mauricio Pochettino and co would have to move quickly to secure the Italian's signature.

Pellegrini played a starring role for Italy's Under-21's on Sunday night, scoring a penalty with great confidence to secure a 3-1 win, whilst anyone would have been impressed with his combination of great athleticism and outstanding technical ability.

Pellegrini has a great all-round game, and if Spurs can't bring in Tanguy Ndombele or Giovani Lo Celso, Pellegrini may emerge as a lower-cost option for Pochettino as he looks to bolster his midfield options.

Tottenham take first step towards transfer as Mauricio Pochettino presses ahead with plans
TOTTENHAM have reportedly made an enquiry for Eljif Elmas as they look to make their first signing since January 2018.
By JOSHUA PECK
PUBLISHED: 06:01, Tue, Jun 18, 2019

Spurs did not make a signing for the past two transfer windows as they saved funds for their new stadium.

Despite no new additions, they reached the Champions League final and finished inside the Premier League top four.

But with the stadium now complete and in use, manager Mauricio Pochettino is expected to add to his squad.

And Turkish Football claim that Tottenham have made an enquiry for Fenerbahce midfielder Elmas.

It’s reported that Spurs scouted the 19-year-old three times last season and have made Fenerbahce aware of their interest.

Super Lig outfit Fenerbahce have reportedly set a €20million (£17.9m) price-tag on Elmas.

Elmas has three years remaining on his contract while Tottenham are likely to face competition for his signing.

Serie A sides including Napoli, Fiorentina, Inter and Lazio have all reportedly also contacted Fenerbahce while Borussia Dortmund have held preliminary talks.

La liga outfit Atletico Madrid are also reportedly targeting the midfielder who scored four times in all competitions.

But it might be wise for Tottenham to pursue the signing after Pochettino warned the club he may quit if he is not backed in the market.

“I am not open to start a new chapter with no plan, with no clear idea, with not being transparent, telling you and telling our fans what’s next, what is our objective,” the Tottenham boss recently said.

“I know very well how this business works. And we know very well that we need to operate in a different way – that doesn’t mean to spend more or less money.

“But if we expect every season to be in the final of the Champions League because it is our plan, we need to create a plan.

“And the plan maybe is different to what has happened in the last five years.

“And if we believe that if we operate in the same way that we have operated in the last five years we are going to be every season in the final of the Champions League, and we are going to be every season in the top four and competing against projects like Liverpool or Emirates Marketing Project or Manchester United, I think we are very naive.

“If you want to expect the same from Liverpool, from Emirates Marketing Project or Manchester United and Chelsea, and you put the same expectation on Tottenham, and the people expect the same, of course, give me different tools to work.

“If not, I see the people working in the same way, in the future I’m going to be this guy. I am the most stupid person to work.”

Back