• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Women's world cup

Where's Mr "I'm a little tinkled off at the BBC being really clickbaity with their women's world cup stories as they're just labelled as 'England.....' or 'World Cup....' and it's only when I've started to read the article that I realise it's not about proper football"?

Lol, like the other England is proper football...

I've been watching daily highlights packages and I have to say the standard of play is surprisingly good.

It's been entertaining and while I'm not sure I'd watch an entire game, it'll only get better with time.

Most of the players are part-time as far as I'm aware too, makes it all the more impressive.

I've been watching daily highlights packages and I have to say the standard of play is surprisingly good.

It's been entertaining and while I'm not sure I'd watch an entire game, it'll only get better with time.

Most of the players are part-time as far as I'm aware too, makes it all the more impressive.

England played some sensational football in the first half against Scotland. And then gave it a good go to lose control of the game in the second. Like watching Spurs and for that reason I’m in.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Japan defender just hand balled it way, way worse than Sissoko. Not given.

Didn’t someone score with their hand the other day too?

Just flimflam (still bitter obviously ha)

The standard of women's football have gone down in recent years. It used to be exciting but boring and low on quality now. Americans have been the only one being consistent over the years. Others like Germany, Norway China, Sweden, Australia and Japan have become inconsistent. Found most of the matches in the WC to be boring, with the Americans being the only exceptions. Looking at the way the American women playing, wonder if they can even beat the American men's team ! I am sure the football world will be happy if the American women's team can make soccer, football again in the US !:D

Last edited:
Back