• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Max Aarons

AjaxDeSuperYids

Drama queen
Seeing as we are apparently not after Wan-Bissaka, presumably we will buy this guy along with Sessegnon to give us renewed options at full back.

Or will Serge be given this season (hopefully injury free after last years torrid fitness record) to make the position his own?

Seeing as we are apparently not after Wan-Bissaka, presumably we will buy this guy along with Sessegnon to give us renewed options at full back.

Or will Serge be given this season (hopefully injury free after last years torrid fitness record) to make the position his own?

Surely there's more than 2 right backs in the world which we could sign arent there? Agree that we need a RB though

Surely there's more than 2 right backs in the world which we could sign arent there? Agree that we need a RB though

Not that are young, classed as home grown and can defend and pass as well as this lad

Can’t wait to see him in the prem as I expect him to struggle a bit and people think he is weak, rather than recognise he plays in a very attacking side that doesn’t have a defensive mind set (much like sessegnon but obviously he played a more attacking role)

Someone will get him next summer if they go down (I don’t think they will) and they will get a star playing with better players

There were rumours about 7-10 days ago that Man UTD were sniffing around. If the lad is available, then I'd expect us to be making a bid, though I would think the player would be thinking of staying this season with Norwich.

Aarons' cousin is pretty talented too. He tore us a new one at WHL a few years ago. He's had lots of injuries since, but is a good player

The more I think about this, the more it makes sense to go for Aarons now, if Norwich are willing to sell. Aurier is a good player and, if he is relatively injury-free next season, I could see him being the starting right back choice for us. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up turning it around, much like Sissoko did, who everyone had written off. Aarons rotates with him and plays the less challenging matches as he is getting up to speed. If there are two positions where playing time shouldn't be an issue it's RB and LB, so that should keep him relatively happy. And we'll always have Sissoko to help him out, if need be.

I reckon £30-35 should get it done (as if I know anything about player values!) and, if he's all that he's rumored to be, that should see our RB slot covered for the next 10 years with a homegrown player to boot.

The more I think about this, the more it makes sense to go for Aarons now, if Norwich are willing to sell. Aurier is a good player and, if he is relatively injury-free next season, I could see him being the starting right back choice for us. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up turning it around, much like Sissoko did, who everyone had written off. Aarons rotates with him and plays the less challenging matches as he is getting up to speed. If there are two positions where playing time shouldn't be an issue it's RB and LB, so that should keep him relatively happy. And we'll always have Sissoko to help him out, if need be.

I reckon £30-35 should get it done (as if I know anything about player values!) and, if he's all that he's rumored to be, that should see our RB slot covered for the next 10 years with a homegrown player to boot.

I know prices have gone up but doesn't it sound crazy saying we sign someone for the 2nd most expensive fee in our history who hasn't even played a premiership game yet, not even capped at U21 level.

I know prices have gone up but doesn't it sound crazy saying we sign someone for the 2nd most expensive fee in our history who hasn't even played a premiership game yet, not even capped at U21 level.
It does. But talent is talent. Foyth had very few appearances, in Argentina no less, yet he seems to have all the ingredients to be a star.

Back