• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Wan-Bissaka

I don't see Norwich selling any of their players on the cheap unless they get relegated. No Premier League team really has to sell at a cut-price anymore.

They wouldn’t sell anyone until their down
They would be mad

Could be a bit like Fulham. When they got promoted and we were (apparently) interested in Sessegnon, it was £50m+. Now they are down, they aren't really in a position to get such a high fee.

All the promoted teams will want to "do a Wolves" and it doesn't seem realistic that they are going to start selling their best young players unless it's for absolutely silly money.

Looks like Yanited is doing the smart thing and going after young talent, instead of splashing the cash at the Sanchezes (gesundheit) of the world. And homegrown at that too. If they get a proper manager too, they'll be challenging again in the next 2-3 years.

Looks like Yanited is doing the smart thing and going after young talent, instead of splashing the cash at the Sanchezes (gesundheit) of the world. And homegrown at that too. If they get a proper manager too, they'll be challenging again in the next 2-3 years.
I think we should put a bid in for Sanchez Es-Gesundheit. Reckon he could do a job.

I think Palace accept £50m. I think we could get £40m for Trips in this market. Get it done Danny boy.

I think Palace accept £50m. I think we could get £40m for Trips in this market. Get it done Danny boy.
Seconded. If these 40/45m figures for trips the 60/65 for Wan Bissaka becomes palatable. If the trips value was significantly lower I’d even offset the total we’d get for him and Aurier to leave us with KWP as 2nd choice to part fund it (which would leave us with a wage surplus too)

Seconded. If these 40/45m figures for trips the 60/65 for Wan Bissaka becomes palatable. If the trips value was significantly lower I’d even offset the total we’d get for him and Aurier to leave us with KWP as 2nd choice to part fund it (which would leave us with a wage surplus too)
Would make a hell of a lot of sense.

Dare I say we could even offer a player + cash deal to Palace?

Roy would love a bit of Trips I reckon. £20m on top, everyone’s a winner.

Flog Aurier somewhere else as you say, and we’re in clover with regards to wages as well.

I don't see Norwich selling any of their players on the cheap unless they get relegated. No Premier League team really has to sell at a cut-price anymore.
It was reported they had a £20m budget this summer. They've been there, done that, and know to look after the club more than chase the dream...

That being do, selling a player or two to fund moves is hardly unexpected

It was reported they had a £20m budget this summer. They've been there, done that, and know to look after the club more than chase the dream...

That being do, selling a player or two to fund moves is hardly unexpected

I think we could do a buy now play later deal in Aaron’s and bin off one of trippier or aurier and keep KWP

Trippier IMO will be ok once he gets over his injuries and has a pre season

I think we could do a buy now play later deal in Aaron’s and bin off one of trippier or aurier and keep KWP

Trippier IMO will be ok once he gets over his injuries and has a pre season

I get the feeling KWP just isnt good enough / rated enough.

As bad as Trippier and Aurier have been, he just hasnt been given a serious go has he?

A few chances, where he did ok or well, and then nothing.

If we got Aarons Id expect him to come to us now and not later.

Nobody is dumb enough to offer £40m for a rank average defender like Trippier, definitely nobody in Italy. And as for English teams, well they have all seen how disappointing he was last season

And therein lies the rub, Norwich will not sell him now that they have just gained promotion

Why not?

As reported they have a budget of £20m for this summer.

Which means it is entirely possible (if not likely) they will be willing to profit nicely on a player to help bolster their budget and allow for moves in the window.

Selling Aarons for, say, £20m would be ALL profit as he is home grown. Im pretty sure they even have a decent RB in reserve already.

That would mean £40m to strengthen the midfield/front line/whatever...

Why not?

Which means it is entirely possible (if not likely) they will be willing to profit nicely on a player to help bolster their budget and allow for moves in the window.

Selling Aarons for, say, £20m would be ALL profit as he is home grown. Im pretty sure they even have a decent RB in reserve already.

Their reasonable logic there to be fair

I strongly recommend people check out some of his highlights as this lad passes from right back like Toby does from CB and he gets up and down like a machine

The only thing I didn't see a lot of demonstrated last season was 121 defending beach they were mainly on the front foot

Why not?

Because he is one of their best players and they would want at least to have one season with him in the premier league.

Besides in the current market in which top attacking full backs have a premium, added to the fact that he is English, nah, I would be surprised if a deal was done, even more surprised if it a deal was done for £20m.

Back