• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bruno Fernandes

Not many people make much out of Twitter. It's main use is promoting other channels.

Hmmm, I was sure I read one of the Tottenham guys on there said last summer that he basically earned a living from it, but might remember wrong.

Hmmm, I was sure I read one of the Tottenham guys on there said last summer that he basically earned a living from it, but might remember wrong.

There is no way of advertising on it other than product placement. YouTube is easy to monetise if you have enough viewers.

There is no way of advertising on it other than product placement. YouTube is easy to monetise if you have enough viewers.

The people making money on Twitter are probably using it to drive traffic to blogs with clickbait and get the advertising revenue there. Ricky's not doing that.

Man Utd would still be ahead of us in the queue for most players.

I think you're right, though their appeal is reducing. Financially they're stronger than us, but their brand is weakening, they don't have a 'name' manager and they've certainly weakened relative to where they were. More important for us is Arsenal being in the Europa yet again - they're more a peer for us

Like de ligt the other day? Delusions they are still relevant
Of course they are still relevant - A club the size of Man U doesn't all of a sudden become an unattractive club to players because of a barren spell for a few years (during which they have still acquired more trophies than us). They will continue to throw big money at players until they get it right and there will be plenty who would pick the money and stature of Man U ahead of us like it or not....

Of course they are still relevant - A club the size of Man U doesn't all of a sudden become an unattractive club to players because of a barren spell for a few years (during which they have still acquired more trophies than us). They will continue to throw big money at players until they get it right and there will be plenty who would pick the money and stature of Man U ahead of us like it or not....

It's more the manager and the squad. It would be like going to Liverpool under Roy Evans

It's more the manager and the squad. It would be like going to Liverpool under Roy Evans

Manager, Squad, two best players want out, no CL football.

Honestly you would have to be an idiot, OGS will not last the season, CL football probably still 2 seasons away if all goes well.

Add the fact that every decent player who has gone there recently immediately got worse .. you best like money a whole lot ...

Manager, Squad, two best players want out, no CL football.

Honestly you would have to be an idiot, OGS will not last the season, CL football probably still 2 seasons away if all goes well.

Add the fact that every decent player who has gone there recently immediately got worse .. you best like money a whole lot ...

I dont think its for certain that CL football is 2 years away for them. Arsenal dont have much to spend but need to replace Ramsay, and Chelsea has sold Hazard but has a transfer ban at the moment.

I think Man C and Liverpool in all probability have two spots sewn up, and I'd hope that with a decent transfer window we should be well positioned for a 3rd.

I'd imagine that Chelsea will start the season as higher probability than Arse or Man U to finish top 4 , but its far from impossible that Utd sign 3-4 players and finish 4th

Agree with above re: Utd - they are likely to go full overhaul. Its unlikely to click to City/Liv levels, but its not unthinkable that they could get something going.

Depends who they get in as manager at the end of october

This … I can't see next season being anything but a disaster for United

- OGS has already been found out tactically and is nothing special in people management
- Their two best players want out, and if they don't get out, the saga will go on all summer.
- They seemingly are trying to switch to a younger player model, which may make sense but will not pay off short term.

OGS won't get them there, and if they fire him by sometime in Oct - Jan it will mean they have given up too many points already ..

Back