• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Tittle-Tattle

Diers missed a lot of football this season but I wouldn’t put him in the Wanyama or Lamela permacrock category as he’s had two non football related issues. He’s done enough to warrant a full pre season to prove himself and his ability to cover a few positions gives us the chance to have another attacking option on the bench.

One thing I noticed last Saturday night. Eric was the one who gathered everyone and lead them up to get the silver medals. Captain’s behaviour. I’d be gutted to see him go...

One thing I noticed last Saturday night. Eric was the one who gathered everyone and lead them up to get the silver medals. Captain’s behaviour. I’d be gutted to see him go...

Be madness to let him go for a number of reasons - Can cover about 3 positions well, Loves the club,doesn't sulk on bench, last season apart he is pretty injury free.

He would be well down the list of players to be disposed off.

United have had a £40m bid for England Under-21 defender Aaron Wan-Bissaka, 21, rejected by Crystal Palace. The Eagles want closer to £60m. (Sky Sports)

Tottenham will bid for Fulham and England Under-21 winger Ryan Sessegnon, 19, this summer. (Football.London)

Chelsea have revived their interest in Bayer Leverkusen and Jamaica winger Leon Bailey, 21, but must wait to see if their transfer ban is overturned before making a move. (Mail)

Manchester United have begun drawing up a list of potential replacements for Paul Pogba, 26. Tottenham's Christian Eriksen, 27, and Monaco's Youri Tielemans, 22, are being considered to fill the void if the France midfielder leaves. (Standard)

West Ham are prepared to do battle with Arsenal and Tottenham for the signature of Atalanta and Ivory Coast midfielder Franck Kessie. The 22-year-old has been on loan at AC Milan since 2017. (Express)

Dybala 'expendable' at Juve
Paolo Dybala is “expendable” at Juventus this summer, according to Corriere del Torino.

The local newspaper report his value has dropped significantly after a tough season and he could be allowed to leave.

Manchester United, Bayern Munich and Inter Milan are amongst those said to be monitoring him.

Inter eye Kovacic
Inter Milan have enquired about Mateo Kovacic, according to Sky Sport Italia.

Kovacic has been on loan at Chelsea from Real Madrid and has been tipped to stay with the Blues.

But Inter Milan are now keen to acquire the Croatian midfielder this summer.

Julian Draxler responds to Premier League transfer interest
The German World Cup winner has been linked with the likes of Tottenham over the last few weeks

Julian Draxler has dismissed reports linking him with a move away from Paris Saint-Germain during this transfer window.

The 25-year-old did not enjoy the most successful campaign in the 2018-2019 season, scoring just three goals in Ligue 1 and struggling to find his best form.

He made nine fewer appearances in all competitions than he did last season for the French champions, and it looked as though his time at Parc de Princes may have been coming to an end.

But Draxler says he has had no thoughts about leaving the French capital, and seems determined to stay and fight for his place in the team.

Speaking to German publication Bild , Draxler said: "I cannot say anything about that, because I have no intention of leaving the club.

“I have heard nothing from the club [in regards to leaving]. I have not talked to anyone, I know nothing."

The news will come as a blow to Tottenham , as Draxler was on their list of potential summer transfer targets, with Mauricio Pochettino looking to add to his squad having not signed anyone since Lucas Moura from PSG in January 2018.

He would have certainly added a winning experience that the Spurs team seems to lack at the moment. Draxler was part of the Germany team that won the World Cup in 2014, and has also tasted Ligue 1 success twice with PSG, both this season and in 2017-2018.

If Spurs do fail in their bid for Draxler they are likely to step up in their pursuit of Real Betis' Giovani Lo Celso.

They have allegedly already made a bid in the region of £53m for the Argentinean attacking midfielder, but the Spanish club are hoping to get at least £20m more on top of that.

The Champions League finalists have also been linked with the likes of Fulham's Ryan Sessegnon and Sporting Lisbon's Bruno Fernandes.

SPURS KEEN ON SAKAI

Tottenham are keen on the Marseille right-back Hiroki Sakai, Sky Sports News understands.

However, Spurs do have concerns about signing a player that is 29 years old. The Japan international fits the right-back profile that manager Mauricio Pochettino is looking for, but the club are targeting younger players this summer, preferably under the age of 23.

Pochettino wants to improve both full-back positions, and the club will listen to offers for both right-backs Kieran Trippier and Serge Aurier.

Should Spurs miss out on their ideal replacements, Sakai may become a more serious target towards the end of the window.

Real Madrid set Rodriguez fee
Real Madrid have slapped a £37.35m price tag on Napoli target James Rodriguez.

Carlo Ancelotti worked with the forward at the Bernabeu and Bayern Munich and is keen to bring him to Serie A, according to Corriere dello Sport.

However, Napoli will also have to cough up £5m-a-year in wages.

Donny van de Beek makes transfer decision
Ajax star Donny van de Beek wants to seek pastures new this summer - and his targeting a Premier League switch.

The midfielder enjoyed an impressive season in Amsterdam and starred for the Dutch side as they reached the Champions League semi-finals.

And TalkSport has claimed that Van de Beek is eyeing a switch to the English top-flight.

It is claimed that the player would prefer a move to either Manchester United or Tottenham, though Ajax are yet to receive an official bid.

Back