• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Wan-Bissaka

Contract situation maybe? £50m was more a figure that I could feasibly see Levy paying up to if we managed to offload a few. If he’s already more than a £50m player after playing about 20 first team games then we need to move on to the next target anyway IMO.
Add ons. 20m for the player now, 10m for 100 appearances and the another 50m when we do the PL CL double whilst going unbeaten.

I concur. There’s been a few players that get early mentions on here but once they become mainstream it’s likely one of the doped clubs will inflate the price and wages.

Thats just how it goes.

Chances are we have similarly missed out on NDombele. His stock seems to have risen beyond our financial tastes, but we could have grabbed him a year or so ago.

As much as things have changed with us, I think we still need to operate on a model of taking chances on talent.

As with Davinson Sanchez, that might mean more expensive talent, but the framework remains the same.

We arent still in a position to go spending the big big bucks other teams do, so its the only sensible move.

That said, and I sympathise with Poch/the club here - witht he teams improvement it is increasingly difficult to find players that fit the bill.

WAN-BISSAKA BATTLE

Manchester United and Chelsea are set to fight over the signature of Crystal Palace defender Aaron Wan-Bissaka this summer, according to the Daily Mirror.

The 21-year-old right-back has caught the eye with his seamless adaptation to Premier League football, cementing his place in Palace’s first-team.

Emirates Marketing Project have reportedly kept tabs on the England U21 international and now United and Chelsea have followed suit.

Missed out already?

WAN-BISSAKA BATTLE

Manchester United and Chelsea are set to fight over the signature of Crystal Palace defender Aaron Wan-Bissaka this summer, according to the Daily Mirror.

The 21-year-old right-back has caught the eye with his seamless adaptation to Premier League football, cementing his place in Palace’s first-team.

Emirates Marketing Project have reportedly kept tabs on the England U21 international and now United and Chelsea have followed suit.

Missed out already?

Priced out already more like?

I like him @£30m and he will go nearer £45m + imo
We don't need him atm

I’d sell Trippier and Aurier for 20m each to get him. I know things don’t work like that but for me RB is a glaring weakness in our side/squad.

If only it was that simple. I like WB and said this last season but that's easy bit, from afar sitting on the couch watching TV.
Not a move that would take place until a summer window and that's if Poch likes him.

We need a 'competent' and above all MOBILE midfielder as a priority. Not another Dier!

This wouldn't happen under Harry.
I doubt Portsmouth or QPR have the necessary funds left to do another high price fire sale to anymore :-(

I miss Harry’s old ‘buy two get the third half price’ clear out of our squads dead wood.

It will be interesting to see whether he can develop the attacking side of his game. Arguably, that is more important than defending for a full back in a top side and it is the weakest area of his game right now.

It will be interesting to see whether he can develop the attacking side of his game. Arguably, that is more important than defending for a full back in a top side and it is the weakest area of his game right now.

I think he'll be like Walker, who isn't that great going forward. Just a brilliant 1v1 defender. Whether OGS can make use of that is another matter.

I'm not at all impressed by Wan Bissaka, they can have him, but I'm a little disappointed they aren't spending that money on Trippier instead.

Kyle Walker? The Kyle Walker who has relied on his pace to cover poor positioning for most of his career?

I think in a defensive 1v1, there aren't many better right-backs than him to be honest. His pace is obviously a big factor in that.

I think in a defensive 1v1, there aren't many better right-backs than him to be honest. His pace is obviously a big factor in that.

He's an attacking fullback who's got better at defending as he has got older.

Back