• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

Shakespearetwasnotforcethtousethesingletonwordtoillustratehispoint(althoughheenrichedtheEnglishlanguagebycreatingnumerousnewwords)sowhyprayshouldI?

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...l-levy-tottenham-shopping-list-transfer-squad

Another moderately generic article, but I do hope (I might even join @scaramanga in a prayer circle if invited) that Levy gives Poch exactly what he asks for. Not only has he worked wonders with very scant resources, but he’s earned way more money for the club than would have been projected.

If Levy doesn’t make Poch happy I fear we will be back i the Saha/Nelsen moment under Redschnapps and we might go backwards.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...l-levy-tottenham-shopping-list-transfer-squad

Another moderately generic article, but I do hope (I might even join @scaramanga in a prayer circle if invited) that Levy gives Poch exactly what he asks for. Not only has he worked wonders with very scant resources, but he’s earned way more money for the club than would have been projected.

If Levy doesn’t make Poch happy I fear we will be back i the Saha/Nelsen moment under Redschnapps and we might go backwards.

If that happens again and under Poch, we may as well accept that we are not going to be going for any "Glory". Having a new stadium and training facility is amazing and hats off to Levy but honestly we have no reason to hoard money, especially under pochettino.

If that happens again and under Poch, we may as well accept that we are not going to be going for any "Glory". Having a new stadium and training facility is amazing and hats off to Levy but honestly we have no reason to hoard money, especially under pochettino.
Given how we stuttered and staggered across the line last season we must rebuild and Poch must be given the chance to see how he can construct PochSpurs 2.0. If he can get his targets AND work out how to integrate the to the start I line up more quickly than his typical 6 months, we can kick on and improve upon last year.

From reddit.

2mptelf7ai531.jpg

Cryptic message on other forums for who we will be buying … speedy mcspeedo
Well we had Lennons jet boots who posted a genuine itk once (Zakora*) so maybe now we will have an itk called Pochs jet ski...

*I know it’s Zokora but I sure this was a Bassong, Danchev joke from a while back

Back