• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

RIP Justin Edinburgh

fudge

I loved him mainly because of the 91 cup campaign - every member of that side are immortalised for me

He's was carving out a great managerial career for himself too - I remember him bringing gillingham to the lane a couple of years ago, and he'd just brought orient up

Worries me, I'm 45 and nowhere near as fit as him, does make me think I need to sort myself out a bit really as I want to see my kids grow up

Awful news, that’s no age at all.

For some reason “wingnut” was one of my favourite players when I was young. I even had a similar haircut :)

Terrible for his family & my memories of watching him playing as a young spurs fan will stay with me.

Also, as marky says, f*ck that’s worrying.

Genuinely gutted by this.

He was a really good full back in the early 90’s and quite clearly Spurs through and through.

Worries me, I'm 45 and nowhere near as fit as him, does make me think I need to sort myself out a bit really as I want to see my kids grow up

Wow. Doesnt feel that long since you were on here talking about turning 40!

Woah ... i met him at the opening day at the lane and was lovely to see him laughing and having a laugh with Clive Allen ... tragic.

Back