• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Those initial response fire fighters were the bravest men alive IMHO. Words cannot express their sacrifice, by going in there and knowing that they would not survive.

As @galeforce says, most of the firefighters probably didn’t realise they were being exposed to lethal amounts of radiation; unlike those miners and helicopter pilots.

Whilst the engineers in the control room only had access to dosimeters that went up to 3.5 Roentgens, which equates to 35 millisievers. When the poor sods were in fact exposed to something like 150,000 mSv :eek:

upload_2019-5-25_12-48-38.jpeg

I'm watching it, it's very dark like a horror which is great

Fascinated on the communist side on things, people being forced into action and lies to protect jobs etc

Bingeing True Detective 3 at the moment. Wow, back to the form of the first one. Best thing I've watched this year so far. I actually think the plotting and story is better in this one than Season 1. The acting isn't quite as entertaining but still top drawer. Are we gonna see a renaissance for Stephen Dorff?

The Virtues,top class drama,no one plays an alcoholic with deep seated issues better than Stephen Graham....his scenes when he was tinkled up in the first episode and third were classic tv,especially the morning after scenes...

Also Chernobyl,this will win all the awards in the coming year.

Never watched BM before, some recommendations for good episodes from the previous seasons ?

Mate go through them all. But my personal favourite is the dating app, sweet episode.

USS Callister is very very good, think that is a lot of people's favourite. The only episode I did not like was the one with the dog robots.

Back