• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Tittle-Tattle

Mental that a club would pay 100 million for a player that they could sign a pre contract deal in 6 months time for a free transfer in the summer.

I'd say it's more to do with where Real are right now. They need to fix things this summer and splashing cash like they are playing Monopoly is how they do it best. I don't imagine it will fix things, but they will be able to cover over the cracks for a couple more years.

Mental that a club would pay 100 million for a player that they could sign a pre contract deal in 6 months time for a free transfer in the summer.
I think his “interview” today has put the cat amongst the pigeons now as he has signalled his intent but he needs a buying club to back it up

He knows we won’t keep him without a new contract so he needs to force someone into action

I think his “interview” today has put the cat amongst the pigeons now as he has signalled his intent but he needs a buying club to back it up

He knows we won’t keep him without a new contract so he needs to force someone into action
I was talking about Hazard. Unfortunately I don’t think we’ll get much more than £50 million if we sell Eriksen this summer.

I'd say it's more to do with where Real are right now. They need to fix things this summer and splashing cash like they are playing Monopoly is how they do it best. I don't imagine it will fix things, but they will be able to cover over the cracks for a couple more years.

They are a constant PR machine vs a club ..

3 or 4 big players that will absolutely decimate the brick in the Spanish league .. Hazard will post better numbers in La Liga than Kane & Aquero will in PL

They could. Or he could go elsewhere. If they could get a backroom deal that he would sign for them in 6 months maybe they would wait. Hazard wants to move this summer though so why would he or his agent signal a willingness to do that? More likely they're keeping their options open and saying to Real that if they don't move this summer he could end up at Barca in a year.

Can Real risk missing out on one of the best players in the world, probably one of the very best players they can realistically sign this summer, and have him end up strengthening their biggest rivals for no transfer fee?

It would be quite funny if neither Real or Barca come in for him (quite likely IMO) and he ends up having to go out to pasture in Ligue 1

How good is he? Also, why are United and City always linked with the same players when City are in a different league nowadays? United should be shopping at Ajax and in Germany, Not messing around with the big boys. They should have learnt that lesson after Mourinho said he wanted Ronaldo, Van Dijk etc and then complained about not getting what he wanted.

No idea, and press flimflam?

You are absolutely right about Utd, but they do generate clicks and live in the delusion they compete with City (for anything, at this point).

We'll take James and Bale in a direct swap for Eriksen. Problem solved.

Im surprised it took someone this long to post this one, have been waiting for it :D

I thought he looked like Bayern’s only decent player in their home game against Liverpool (that was the only Bayern game I saw last season).

Havent seen him play for a couple of years, certainly not in Germany, but used to really rate him. There is some outstanding ability there, maybe some Poch love is what he needs...

Joao Felix scout report: Portugal starlet fails to shine on international debut
Joao Felix was handed his international debut for Portugal in the Nations League semi-final showdown against Switzerland

Portugal handed teenager Joao Felix his international debut for the Nations League semi-final against Switzerland on Wednesday night.

The 19-year-old Benfica starlet, being closely observed by some of Europe's biggest clubs, partnered 34-year-old Cristiano Ronaldo in attack.

Potential Premier League suitors including Manchester United and Emirates Marketing Project would have no doubt kept a close eye on his performance for the reigning European champions.

Felix, however, was unable to mark the occasion with a performance to remember and ultimately struggled to make any impact at all.

The £120million-rated forward had a glorious chance to score a debut goal after Ronaldo played him in with a superb through ball.

But when through on goal on the brink of half-time, the striker was put off by Ricardo Rodriguez’s attempts to challenge him from behind and blazed his effort well over.

That was as close as he came to scoring, the striker enduring a tough night in Porto and he was eventually replaced by Goncalo Guedes in the 70th minute.

While Felix, who is also a target for Real Madrid , may have suffered a disappointing night, he'd have been delighted to see his nation finish as 3-1 winners thanks to Ronaldo's hat-trick.

The superstar forward scored from a 25-yard free-kick in the opening period that left Yann Sommer wrong-footed, though the keeper perhaps should have done better.

Swiss defender Rodriguez equalised in controversial circumstances from the spot after the referee had initially awarded a penalty to the hosts.

But Portugal restored their lead two minutes from time after Ronaldo fired a composed finish past Sommer from 12 yards.

And the Juventus star completed his hat-trick after collecting the ball on the edge of the box before curling home into the bottom corner.

Big night nerves? Just an off day? Or not worth the hype?

Bloody hell, £50m!!??? That's pathetic!! Even with a sale of Eriksen, for lets say around £60m (??), and offload some deadwood for prob no more than £30m in total, wtf are we going to get for around £140m!??!!

Clubs are going to know we're in the brick needing new players which always hikes the prices. And when the serious talent we need is being quoted at £60-£80m per player, we'll be lucky to make 2 signings at this rate!! And one of those is supposed to replace Eriksen!?

N'Dombele - £80m
Lo Celso - £50-60m
Maddison - £60m
Sessegnon - £30m
Zaniolo - £40m
AW-B - £60m

The prices quoted might well be silly and only going on the journo reports. But we need at least £100m in the kitty PLUS player sales to rebuild the squad effectively.
If we were to lose Eriksen, Toby, Trippier and potentially Rose, that's 4 first teamers to replace.
(and before you say it, no, I don't think Davies and Aurier are the answers to take us forwards!)

Bloody hell, £50m!!??? That's pathetic!! Even with a sale of Eriksen, for lets say around £60m (??), and offload some deadwood for prob no more than £30m in total, wtf are we going to get for around £140m!??!!

Clubs are going to know we're in the brick needing new players which always hikes the prices. And when the serious talent we need is being quoted at £60-£80m per player, we'll be lucky to make 2 signings at this rate!! And one of those is supposed to replace Eriksen!?

N'Dombele - £80m
Lo Celso - £50-60m
Maddison - £60m
Sessegnon - £30m
Zaniolo - £40m
AW-B - £60m

The prices quoted might well be silly and only going on the journo reports. But we need at least £100m in the kitty PLUS player sales to rebuild the squad effectively.
If we were to lose Eriksen, Toby, Trippier and potentially Rose, that's 4 first teamers to replace.
(and before you say it, no, I don't think Davies and Aurier are the answers to take us forwards!)

I think they're likely to be talking out of their ass, but who knows.

Midfielder Andre Gomes, 25, has indicated he wants to join Everton on a permanent basis from Barcelona, with the Merseyside club also hopeful that defender Leighton Baines, 34, will sign a new one-year contract. (Times, subscription required)

Premier League newcomers Norwich and Aston Villa are both tracking Antwerp and Ghana right-back Daniel Opare, 28, who may be available for just £500,000. (Sun)
=Aarons on the move?

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foo...ter-united-tottenham-transfer-news-ozan-kabak
Arsenal, Manchester United and Tottenham ALL want to seal £13.2m transfer deal this summer
ARSENAL, Manchester United and Tottenham are all trying to seal a £13.2m transfer for Stuttgart defender Ozan Kabak.
By MATT ATHERTON

A number of Premier League clubs are tempted to buy Stuttgart centre-back Kabak.

He’s been tipped for big things, and is mature beyond his years, according to the club’s sporting director.

Kabak had already been on Arsenal, Spurs and United’s radar, but moved to Stuttgart in January this year for £9.9m.

After the club’s relegation from the Bundesliga was confirmed, they rekindled their interest in the 19-year-old, according to the Daily Mail.

Kayak was one of the few players that could hold their head up high after Stuttgart’s season.

He scored three goals in 17 games, and became known his ball-playing qualities at the back.

Stuttgart sporting director Thomas Hitzlsperger said Kabak continues to amaze him.

“It's incredible how worldy-wise he is for his age. It's astonishing.

“I see him every day and am amazed at how he mature he is.

“He wants to know everything; he wants to learn German right away and understand everything.

“That's the kind of attitude we need. He's already a role model, despite his age.”

All three Premier League clubs are looking to strengthen their defence this summer.

Arsenal have long been looking for a sturdy central defender, while Spurs may be looking to find a replacement for Belgian Toby Alderweireld.

United, meanwhile, are looking to revamp their defence after finishing sixth in the Premier League last season.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is already reportedly preparing a mega bid for Napoli’s Kalidou Koulibaly.

But, Napoli have demanded a world-record fee for the 27-year-old, potentially around the £84m mark.

it would be pathetic. I think it is inaccurate reporting.

As has been the case for the last 5 years, with no leaks from the club there is basically nothing to report - so flimflam gets made up and written.

Sometimes I wish we would quash it as nonsense, but really we shouldnt get involved in that sort of thing.

Back