• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Tittle-Tattle

That has already been spent
In the three years prior to this transfer window Real Madrid have made a total net profit of £50 million. I don't think spending a net of £250 million in a single transfer window would be beyond them at all. Remember also that they got Ronaldo's £40 odd million a year of wages off their books last summer.

In the three years prior to this transfer window Real Madrid have made a total net profit of £50 million. I don't think spending a net of £250 million in a single transfer window would be beyond them at all. Remember also that they got Ronaldo's £40 odd million a year of wages off their books last summer.

But even if they give away Bale and James, they will be paying a good 2/3rds of their wages for the next few years, on top of those committed to new signings

Ones a centre forward and ones a midfielder

So yeah Rondon would replace Llorente and someone like Shaquiri would replace a dele for example or eriksen but he isn’t as good

But Rondon is out of contract soon. Probably quite affordable on wages, too, so no worries about re-couping costs. He's a big blunt object with decent wheels - a bit of a bastard to play against - and a nose for the net. A plug and play option with his PL experience.

250+ is already Hazard, Pogba and that new Striker.
Theres another 3 or 4 linked on top of that. 250 net is possible but they will need to sell a fair few.

But even if they give away Bale and James, they will be paying a good 2/3rds of their wages for the next few years, on top of those committed to new signings
So what.... They have dropped £40 million from their wage bill for Ronaldo. My guess is that they will find a team to subsidise half of Bale's wages and all of James' so (ignoring their new signings) their wage bill will have a lower starting position than this year's by about £55 million. To think that Real Madrid cannot spend a huge amount of money this year having been +£50 million for the past 3 years and likely have a starting position of -£55 million on their wage bill just makes no sense. It also wouldn't surprise me to see them sell somebody like Marcello to China for a huge amount.

How about Bale and James for Eriksen, so RM don't need to worry about finding the transfer readies. Just need to pay a % of their wages as negotiated by DL.

Some serious ££ and the right player could work but it needs to be a player that can fit the premier league

I was proven right about Morata and I can see the issue being there with a lot of Madrid players... it’s easy looking good in a dominant side

Some serious ££ and the right player could work but it needs to be a player that can fit the premier league

I was proven right about Morata and I can see the issue being there with a lot of Madrid players... it’s easy looking good in a dominant side

Yeah. I'd prefer young players on the up rather than rejects on their way out. If they aren't good enough for Madrid are they good enough for us? In this instances yes, but the costs are too much.

Yeah. I'd prefer young players on the up rather than rejects on their way out. If they aren't good enough for Madrid are they good enough for us? In this instances yes, but the costs are too much.
I’m not convinced that many are judging by the state of Madrid over the last year

Back