• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

They're opening the stadium for the final.

More to watch a game when the team wasn't even there and higher than West Ham's attendance but the ding dong's were still taking the tinkle out of us for losing a CL final

Their parade is headline news on BBC News right now. I wonder if ours would have been.

More to watch a game when the team wasn't even there and higher than West Ham's attendance but the ding dong's were still taking the tinkle out of us for losing a CL final

To be fair to the Spammers, they did win their “cup final” for the season!

It wasn’t all that long ago that we were a mid table team who lost more matches than we won and getting 3pts against the Goons or mocking them for losing a cup final would be the highlight of our campaign.

I was coping OK yesterday (despite the hangover), quite chipper while I was still down in "that there London". I even coped with getting off the train at 14:30 in Leeds and seeing all the plastic scousers on the opposite platform getting on the train to Liverpool for their parade.

Then walking back to the car in the drizzle it really hit home. Gutted! :(

The mountain top was within touching distance. Now we've been kicked back down to the bottom and will have to start again. But we will do it! Bring on August!

When are the fixtures out?:)

I was coping OK yesterday (despite the hangover), quite chipper while I was still down in "that there London". I even coped with getting off the train at 14:30 in Leeds and seeing all the plastic scousers on the opposite platform getting on the train to Liverpool for their parade.

Then walking back to the car in the drizzle it really hit home. Gutted! :(

The mountain top was within touching distance. Now we've been kicked back down to the bottom and will have to start again. But we will do it! Bring on August!

When are the fixtures out?:)

I’m feeling much the same. Tried to ignore it but the realisation is hitting.

Think the fixtures are out on 12th June or thereabouts.

I referenced this on the match thread but if the fella who stopped me and my son outside the ground after the game to cheer him up is reading this, I just want to say thanks. It was an act of absolute class.

To go out of his way like that, with his own disappointment etched across his face, and make a massive effort to cheer up a 6 year old from Ireland meant a great deal.

There were 6-10 people who went out of their way for my son but that fella made a massive effort and cheered me up too I have to say. I hope I get a chance to buy him a pint next time I’m over.

I referenced this on the match thread but if the fella who stopped me and my son outside the ground after the game to cheer him up is reading this, I just want to say thanks. It was an act of absolute class.

To go out of his way like that, with his own disappointment etched across his face, and make a massive effort to cheer up a 6 year old from Ireland meant a great deal.

There were 6-10 people who went out of their way for my son but that fella made a massive effort and cheered me up too I have to say. I hope I get a chance to buy him a pint next time I’m over.

Good to hear that, my kids are all grown up now but i still remember the days with them crying their eyes out after losing big games.

Back