• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

Where was anyone on that pitch tonight? And with that I mean Liverpool players as well, to single out Chris tonight is ludicrous and I hope you'll come to this conclusion after time to reflect.

I single him out because he has more talent than the other 21 players on the pitch combined, he should be winning games on his own, he did nothing.

I single him out because he has more talent than the other 21 players on the pitch combined, he should be winning games on his own, he did nothing.

We do heap a lot on his shoulders. Dele was awful tonight, as was Son the first half. We do need another attacker though

Where was anyone on that pitch tonight? And with that I mean Liverpool players as well, to single out Chris tonight is ludicrous and I hope you'll come to this conclusion after time to reflect.

It hasn't just been tonight though has it.

Don't blame the players, Liverpool spoiled the game with help of the ref.

Let’s be honest he’s been far from his best this season. Loads were terrible tonight. If we can get a big fee I’d sell him as he just ambles through to many games.

I look at the top players they get games by the scruff of the neck and make things happen. Apart from odd screamer he does not do it .

Let’s be honest he’s been far from his best this season. Loads were terrible tonight. If we can get a big fee I’d sell him as he just ambles through to many games.

I look at the top players they get games by the scruff of the neck and make things happen. Apart from odd screamer he does not do it .

On that basis, would you sell Dele as well?

It hasn't just been tonight though has it.

Don't blame the players, Liverpool spoiled the game with help of the ref.

I've been critical of Eriksen a lot through his time at the club here mate, I just don't think it's the time to be saying "fudge this guy" as a result of tonight's performance.

I've been critical of Eriksen a lot through his time at the club here mate, I just don't think it's the time to be saying "fudge this guy" as a result of tonight's performance.

Pretty sure I’ve posted the same thing in thread three or four times now.

I laid into Hazard in the week, I have to be consistent, and Eriksen is way more talented than him.

Pretty sure I’ve posted the same thing in thread three or four times now.

I laid into Hazard in the week, I have to be consistent, and Eriksen is way more talented than him.

What you have written, with respect, either doesn't mean anything to me ie what you may have posted in whatever thread, or is something I disagree with ie Eriksen having more talent than Hazard. I'm not saying he did himself justice tonight, what I'm saying is to say fudge him is not reasonable for so many reasons that need not be explained this evening.

Me neither, and I wasn't. I'm proud of our team, management and club.
We didn't deserve to lose, not saying we were good, but we were the better team IMHO.

I’d take anything from £50 million upwards for him for the reasons above. It would be fair to him too - he’s stalled on a new contract, has given good service and he probably wants a new challenge. Meanwhile we re-invest the money we get.

Thought he wasn’t bad last night. He was hamstrung a bit by what was in front of him because he did look to play positive passes.

Here’s my biggest criticism of Eriksen though. It’s his honesty of effort. Yes he racks up the kms on the distance covered. But there was an incident with Mane second half when Eriksens tracking him, Mane gets a burst of pace and Eriksen just trots after him and Mane is free to run at our back 4. That sort of brick isn’t good enough and he does it a lot by wimping out of tackles or wafting a leg at players as they go by.

I’d take anything from £50 million upwards for him for the reasons above. It would be fair to him too - he’s stalled on a new contract, has given good service and he probably wants a new challenge. Meanwhile we re-invest the money we get.
Agreed , his performances have said to me he’s off. If I was a club looking at him tho after last 6 months I’d think twice about parting with big big money.

He can be as poor as Ozil and look at the grief he gets.

He plays like last night in big games at Madrid the white hankies will be out sharpish

I don't think any of our attacking players were any good, but you have to give Liverpool some credit for that, they are very good defensively nowadays.

I don't think any of our attacking players were any good, but you have to give Liverpool some credit for that, they are very good defensively nowadays.
Agreed , My post about Eriksen is levelled at him across this season . He’s far far better than what we’ve seen.

Back