• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Daniel Levy - Chairman

I honestly think we have someone who cares about the clubs as much as us.

More so then even Poch in some ways, Levy is the most important man at the club. When we lost Carrick we thought it was all over, then Keane then Bale and so on. But this guy has had us constantly improving. Imagine what he can do when the money finally comes on stream.

More so then even Poch in some ways, Levy is the most important man at the club. When we lost Carrick we thought it was all over, then Keane then Bale and so on. But this guy has had us constantly improving. Imagine what he can do when the money finally comes on stream.
Buy a good wig?

Agree, Levy is the most important cog in the wheel and the constant in the long journey the club has been on.

This summer is another test for him, after delivering in the interim period, he needs to invest and help the club be in a position to push on with results on the field.

Agree, Levy is the most important cog in the wheel and the constant in the long journey the club has been on.

This summer is another test for him, after delivering in the interim period, he needs to invest and help the club be in a position to push on with results on the field.

He urgently needs to get the naming rights deal sorted now.

That along with the huge Champions League surprise bonus (and not spending a penny for 18 months) will leave us in fantastic shape financially.

He has a big job to do this summer and really he needs to kick on or we'll be left behind.

He has a couple of windows work to do in one window and even if we buy well buying that many can bring its own problems (integrating 4-5 players instead of 2-3). I still think he erred last summer but if we finish top 4, have a good CL and/or win a pot next year, we’ll be happy campers.

He urgently needs to get the naming rights deal sorted now.

That along with the huge Champions League surprise bonus (and not spending a penny for 18 months) will leave us in fantastic shape financially.

Naming rights are worth £22m a year if we’re lucky, £15m if we’re not. Barely makes a difference when we’re competing with petrostate vanity projects and while there’s every prospect of the pound collapsing further.

Back