• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

~ OMT ~ TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FC v Liverpool FC ~ THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL ~ 2019 ~

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All to hope for is Poch working magic and changing the second half. Way to destroy what could have been a perfect opportunity. Now Sissoko, price your worth!

Price your worth.., what a muppet. You know what I mean. I can accept us losing and didn’t expect anything else. Just make it a game.

Our front players have been absolute dog brick. Sissoko made a terrible mistake but has played fine otherwise. The front players need to get their brick together. Liverpool are there for taking.
If the linesman and Klopp were wearing Spurs shirts he'd be MoTM

What we need to do is hit that diagnol behind Trent Arnold and Robertson hey sonny running in behind- they are just sitting back hoping to do same to us.

Thing is we were brick but so were they- I can see them come out and really have a go so it’s up to our lads to start the second half on their faces

Starting next season we should just boot the ball into Row z every touch we get for the first 5 mins of every game. Get to 5mins then settle it down and start playing.

We lasted 25 seconds without Spursing it up today, brought our A game for the final

So do people think its natural or normal to have your arm perpendicular to your body while you're in the box?

Really?

Not Sissoko that is the issue though, it's Kane, Son Alli and Eriksen.

I do agree the whole attack has been woeful. I disagree that the muppet who gave away everything from nothing shouldn’t shoulder the overwhelming majority of blame.

Most painful part of all of this is having to say “Scara was right”. Clever prick.

Back