• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Good luck guys, see you on the other side.

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
Making my way up to town. Theatre then dash across to the lane.

South stand area 113 row 10. Anyone want a beer or three I'm in the mood to be generous.

Will be wearing spurs shirt and blue jeans and blue oasis style hat.

Anyway good luck fellas. Has been 28 years since we been in a proper final. We deserve this for all we have been through.

I love each and everyone of you despite of any differences and would not want to spend tonight anywhere else but with the people who understand what can not really be put into words.

Oh if the match goes to extra time and penalties then I will mush my train home and will be in the polo bar by Liverpool street station the best 24 hour cafe in London. Feel free to come along of you miss your trains.

Good luck.

Yid army.

Keeping us guessing to the end eh? 113's in the Paxton innit? :rolleyes:

Seat 377.

Ha.

Will be there. Maybe on the concourse. Never sat here, only been to the ground once.

How packed is it going to be?

Happy to meet up with any GHod's who need a drink. My phone is going to be off while in the theatre.

Enjoy (as much as possible) this day. Whatever happens, we all share something marvelous and intangible - a deep and abiding love for a club founded under a lamp post in N17 in 1882. Thanks, Bobby Buckle and your mates, look what has become of your team.

COYS!!!

Enjoy (as much as possible) this day. Whatever happens, we all share something marvelous and intangible - a deep and abiding love for a club founded under a lamp post in N17 in 1882. Thanks, Bobby Buckle and your mates, look what has become of your team.

COYS!!!

That’s just got me emotional - post of the day (so far).

Got to say we performed a little better then I feared we would.

Was a tense atmosphere in the ground. Not sure I would do it again and not just because we lost.

Sissoko has been pur best player this season gutted for him but it was a pen.

Sat on train at Victoria with a bag of burgers from burger king. First junk food in 18 months.

We will back stronger.

Kudos to Rose he brought his a game.

Back