• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

~ OMT ~ TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FC v Liverpool FC ~ THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL ~ 2019 ~

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
fudge me I'm getting nervous now! Thankfully Poch is looking fully focused, but calm as always.
I don't know what the feck I'm gonna do tomorrow to get the hours passing. I'm a wreck already!
Have you considered alcohol and/or pleasuring yourself?

Evening all. Emirates Marketing Project fan here. In peace, people. In peace…

I have read that our solar system is on the outer rim of a galaxy known among earthlings as the Milky Way. You will be toasted forever and a day by little green men on the far rim of the galaxy, drinking whatever it is they drink over there, if you do the business tomorrow. For the wellbeing of the whole galaxy, and whatever inhabits it: Just Do It.

Thank you for doing your bit in the League!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

I have this horrible feeling we'll get done by some utterly ridiculous VAR decision.

Wow. That's the same fear being expressed by many Liverpool fans.

Right now, just being where we are, with how the club has gone about its business, about the amazing manager leading the team forward, about how the squad has been put together and developed and the tremendous situation they are in moving forward, I am truly content. Happy to see a win, but very content with where the process has taken us so far.

This CL final is a completely unexpected bonus and I don't think Spurs will play feeling any pressure or fear, which I don't think applies to Liverpool. They are now utterly desperate to take something, anything away from this fine season and after their run to the CL final last year, will be anxious not to drop a second straight. Plus, they've got that 'Six Times' bus prematurely painted and mouldering away in some grotty Merseyside garage.

All this could well play in Spurs favour and I'll take our situation every time.

Back