• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

We're the Famous Tottenham Hotspur and we're going to Madrid (Travel Thread)

Being sent some videos of Spurs, seemingly at least, taking over entire squares in Madrid so probably depends where you are.

I’d fully expect us to be outnumbered though and as Glenda says, the Spurs fans have got to work up until tonight!

Being sent some videos of Spurs, seemingly at least, taking over entire squares in Madrid so probably depends where you are.

I’d fully expect us to be outnumbered though and as Glenda says, the Spurs fans have got to work up until tonight!

Trust me we will take over places

Their fans think they travel well.... we’re different gravy compared to them

I've just bought myself a pair of men's (dress) shorts. You blokes have no idea how lucky you are to have clothes designed with pockets and zips etc.
Not all women want to carry a handbag, especially for football. Women's clothes are rubbish for carrying essentials.

(Pointless rant over. The stress is getting to me).

Guys and Gals this is the biggest Spurs game of my 39 years supporting this wonderful club. Been through all the highs and lows. I have listened to a lot of rubbish today claiming we are lucky and we don't deserve to be in the final let alone win tomorrow night.

Go make some noise and bring the trophy back to North London. Wish I could be there but instead you have my best wishes! COYS.

I've just bought myself a pair of men's (dress) shorts. You blokes have no idea how lucky you are to have clothes designed with pockets and zips etc.
Not all women want to carry a handbag, especially for football. Women's clothes are rubbish for carrying essentials.

(Pointless rant over. The stress is getting to me).
My wife had a sewn a Secret pocket into my shorts that I can put my ticket into

She is well proud of it

Dimitry Vegas was okayish, but took part in several better parties. Although I understand the party had football and Spanish accents. The crowd still loved it.

Off to puerta del major for a couple of beers.
Tomorrow attending the fan zone at about 11 a.m.

Not good. Stay safe chaps (and chapesses)

Although not sure how you avoid heavy handedness from local old bill.

You can't avoid trouble if the police want to make it difficult, if reports are right there are more Liverpool followers than ours in the city so I imagine the police will target the smaller controllable groups and the great british media will reports "Spurs fans in riot" or "Liverpool fans victims of heavy handed policing"

Killing time at Stansted.
Got here far too early and just want to be on my way and be there!
Feeling nervous but more I think in anticipation rather than a bad nervousness.
Still think we can do this.

Back