• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

He shouldn't be allowed to play deep-lying central mid, ever again. Doesn't have it in him.

Put him back behind the strikers and bring back the Dele who starred against Madrid last season.

My thoughts as well, i know we are short of bodys in CM but Alli is wasted there and it negates what he is good at.

its exactly as what the posts above inform - too many hollywood stunts when he should know that we need him to keep his head down and do whats needed to keep possession. granted that we are missing a few midfield anchors, but commitment and maturity is about the discipline for the greater good.

this is not a kneejerk reaction, his influence/contribution has been poor for someone of his ability this season. if he is carrying an injury then i guess he should be forgiven for playing through the pain. but excuses like that is speculative at best - i am calling it as i see it. if the gaffer thinks he is fit - then he's fit!

but even if called to play deep-lying midfield i think he has the tools in him to do that role well. I am speculating here but i think he doen't buy in to the gaffer's wishes and shows it.

Mate.
Laughable suggestion.

It seemed like his contributions in the semis were a bit under appreciated and I can kind of understand why, but I have this feeling that something special is going to come from him in two days time. Think he's a player made for these kind of occasions but I suppose it'll depend on what is asked from him positionally. Hopefully whatever the issue was for the Everton game has cleared up and the skill plus will to win he has will be a key contributor.

It seemed like his contributions in the semis were a bit under appreciated and I can kind of understand why, but I have this feeling that something special is going to come from him in two days time. Think he's a player made for these kind of occasions but I suppose it'll depend on what is asked from him positionally. Hopefully whatever the issue was for the Everton game has cleared up and the skill plus will to win he has will be a key contributor.
I thought he was awesome in the semi second leg, those passes were exquisite.

Could not agree more, I think he has had a good season despite the injuries. His assists for Moura in Amsterdam, though perhaps unintentional, were vital. It seems strange to say given his stellar career with us so far, but I think he is so underrated. Big game player too. Nobody mentions him in the build-up to the final as a key player. For me, the main reason to start with Kane on Saturday would be to enable Dele to play to his strenghts.

There is no doubt that Alli is a top player, but he is not as good playing deeper ( and imo he has shown that this season), he did a job for the team no doubt but i hope he plays further forward in the final because i believe he could/would win us the game from there.

Definitely better in the final third. He's definitely a big game player too. I see some pundits talking about how he has to be the one dropped from the starting XI, but tbh he's one of my first names on the sheet, because this is the type of game he turns up for.

I think someone running from deep is something that could catch them out at the back and Alli is great at those late runs.

Definitely better in the final third. He's definitely a big game player too. I see some pundits talking about how he has to be the one dropped from the starting XI, but tbh he's one of my first names on the sheet, because this is the type of game he turns up for.

A Champions League Final is a day for the fearless, this is the sort of game he will thrive in. For me he has to play.

Back