• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

We're the Famous Tottenham Hotspur and we're going to Madrid (Travel Thread)

Rammed out there going by the radio, thousands already out there drinking. Would love to be there.

IMG_20190531_133809_753.jpgSpurs fan zone opens at Plaza Colon (15 min walk from Puerta del Sol) tomorrow at 10 a.m. local time. Closes at 6 p.m.
I suggest to meet there in the morning. I'll be in white kit with Russian Spurs blue-and-white scarf.

70 / 30 are the fans percentage. May be even more.

Reading the official how to get to the ground from the fan park advice

Its like 30 mins on the metro and then a 40 minute walk in 31c heat

Looking at the metro map and google maps I've found a much quicker easier route

Line 5 - Alonoso Martinez (Fan Park) to Pueblo Nuevo 14 minutes then Line 7 Pueblo Nuevo to Estadio Metropolitan 10 minutes then a 2 minute walk

Reading the official how to get to the ground from the fan park advice

Its like 30 mins on the metro and then a 40 minute walk in 31c heat

Looking at the metro map and google maps I've found a much quicker easier route

Line 5 - Alonoso Martinez (Fan Park) to Pueblo Nuevo 14 minutes then Line 7 Pueblo Nuevo to Estadio Metropolitan 10 minutes then a 2 minute walk
Thanks for this, do TC not put a coach on as part of the deal for you though??

Just read this posted to COYS on Reddit, sounds utterly ridiculous, but worth checking out for those of you in Madrid without a ticket:

Via https://www.football365.com/news/the-perfect-man-to-replace-unai-emery-at-arsenal it appears that the match isn't going to be shown publicly anywhere, and that many pubs and bars won't be carrying the match either due to licensing issues. For anyone out in Madrid without a ticket, the best of luck to you all, I hope you find somewhere with decent wifi or sight of a TV!

The city is fully crowded with pool fans now. 95/5 percentage I think. Barely finding a Spurs fan around. One third of them are familiar to us already lol. That's how small our number is.

Thomas Cook fcked up spurs badly.

The city is fully crowded with pool fans now. 95/5 percentage I think. Barely finding a Spurs fan around. One third of them are familiar to us already lol. That's how small our number is.

How vile !!! haha

Well we’re all still in transit with our *creative* routes to keep it affordable. I’m 30 mins away from Madrid now after a 15 hour journey via Reus. Nice views and time to get even more excited. Met quite a few Spurs on the way, some with tickets and lots without. Some were doing the package hol thing and some were making their way over with nights stopping in Zaragoza etc. I’m heading home Sunday via Barcelona and staying in Madrid with the mum of the partner of a friend of a friend!

Just read this posted to COYS on Reddit, sounds utterly ridiculous, but worth checking out for those of you in Madrid without a ticket:

Via https://www.football365.com/news/the-perfect-man-to-replace-unai-emery-at-arsenal it appears that the match isn't going to be shown publicly anywhere, and that many pubs and bars won't be carrying the match either due to licensing issues. For anyone out in Madrid without a ticket, the best of luck to you all, I hope you find somewhere with decent wifi or sight of a TV!

This is completely made up, Madrid is a massive city and they're hyped to be hosting it and it will be on in near enough every bar going. There's no license issues at all.

Really? Talksport said there's thousands of Spurs fans there or it certainly didn't sound like 95/5 anyway.

I expect Pool will take more fans out there than us anyway but nothing like that.

I'm arriving into Madrid at 5pm tomorrow from Bristol. Hopefully be at the stadium for 6.30pm. Cant wait. COYS.

My TC flight time has now changed, its moved from 2am back to 3.10am, same arrival time at Stansted though

This is completely made up, Madrid is a massive city and they're hyped to be hosting it and it will be on in near enough every bar going. There's no license issues at all.

Yeah, I thought so, sounded like complete flimflam!

Really? Talksport said there's thousands of Spurs fans there or it certainly didn't sound like 95/5 anyway.

I expect Pool will take more fans out there than us anyway but nothing like that.
There ARE thousands of spurs fans
But there are tens thousands of dippers

Back