• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

We're the Famous Tottenham Hotspur and we're going to Madrid (Travel Thread)

A few on twitter moaning at their 10am out flight with TC (Decent) but its an 8am Sunday return !!

WTF

On the plus side, they get to watch the boxing.

Or better still, (hopefully) celebrate through the night.

Agree it's pretty crap if you then need to get a hotel too.

Have to say the TC travel is exactly as I expected it... a disaster

Been to a lot of European games now and never ever gone with the Official travel as your at their behest and they dictate everything

Out at 9.45, flight back at 5.00am Sunday. Delicious :)
Still have no idea how and why we are in the final. Moura's hat trick was preposterous. ...but let's hope we make some noise tomorrow night.

Fly out at 10am and fly back at 8am on Sunday with TC, not ideal but it's the feckin' CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL LADS.

Also, the wording on those itineraries around the return flights... can see some whopper delays incoming.

Fly out at 10am and fly back at 8am on Sunday with TC, not ideal but it's the feckin' CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL LADS.

Also, the wording on those itineraries around the return flights... can see some whopper delays incoming.

Definitely.
As long as we're back in time for the parade....;)

Reading on twitter that one flight leaves London at 1.30pm !!! it arrives in Madrid at 5pm that is absolutely outrageous

Thomas Cook sold us a day trip !!

Reading on twitter that one flight leaves London at 1.30pm !!! it arrives in Madrid at 5pm that is absolutely outrageous

Thomas Cook sold us a day trip !!

Just talking to my neighbour. He's one of those who have been given a 1.30pm flight. Far from ideal but I think he's just glad to have got it through after days and hours of chasing. Although it is apparently marked as "provisional" so even now not 100% confirmed. (I'd like to assume that's because they are trying to move it to an earlier slot).

I think Stansted is going to be chaotic tomorrow morning.

Just talking to my neighbour. He's one of those who have been given a 1.30pm flight. Far from ideal but I think he's just glad to have got it through after days and hours of chasing. Although it is apparently marked as "provisional" so even now not 400% confirmed. (I'd like to assume that's because they are trying to move it to an earlier slot).

Yep, all those liverpool fans flying out there, it's going to be awful!

Just talking to my neighbour. He's one of those who have been given a 1.30pm flight. Far from ideal but I think he's just glad to have got it through after days and hours of chasing. Although it is apparently marked as "provisional" so even now not 400% confirmed. (I'd like to assume that's because they are trying to move it to an earlier slot).

Jeez I hope everyone gets there on time. The biggest day in our clubs history....I know how anxious I can get on big derby days, so to have all the hoo ha of airports and time restraints going on, I just don't think I'd want it....rather make it a 3/4 day trip, get there and deal with the emotions at my own pace.

Leaving work early today and getting a flight from Gatwick to Madrid at 6:55pm. Flying back at about 8pm Sunday night so get all of tomorrow and sunday to hopefully celebrate before flying home.

Buzzing today, albeit me and my 2 bros dont have tickets, and our 5 mates out there do, so very jealous but should be a cracking atmosphere. If only I knew someone like me that had a ticket I could grab theirs for the second half.

Jeez I hope everyone gets there on time. The biggest day in our clubs history....I know how anxious I can get on big derby days, so to have all the hoo ha of airports and time restraints going on, I just don't think I'd want it....rather make it a 3/4 day trip, get there and deal with the emotions at my own pace.

Yeah, that was my original plan to go out for a few days, but I changed it to a day trip. Regretting that a bit now.
I'm expecting delays out of Stansted, and circling/stacking around Madrid. But it will still be great I am sure.

I'm wishing I had have gone out for a couple of days now
I only didnt as my pals were faffing around so much with regards to travel and accomodation I was worried they would either be priced out or everything would have gone, oh well I'll have a good 6 hours before kick off to enjoy the atmosphere

Works been Mental...
Managed to not think about it, mainly as accepted we are going to lose as the alternative seems ridiculous
At 10.09 this morning i had a meltdown, feel sick, sweaty palms, need to write 1 work email/doc before i head to Luton Airport for tomorrow flight, Ive now spent 2hrs rocking in my chair.

Back