• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

GG meeting in Madrid for those who won't attend the match

Hidden

Luke Young
IMG_20190530_145153_700.jpg Respected GG user @Glenda's Legs in the "Famous Tottenham Hotspur and we're going to Madrid (Travel Thread)" suggested to promote me as a searcher of a pub for GG's meeting for those who'll come to Madrid but won't be able to attend the match.
One possible variant has been already found. It is James Joyce pub which is situated near Spurs official fan zone (800m away). Actual adress is Calle de Alcala, 59.

Thoughts and approvals are welcomed.

ps: I'm already drunk but hopefully I'm doing rights things.
ps2: also search for a companion to live in my double just on Puerta del Sol (no homo lol) from 1st till 3rd June (or less days). View from the place is absolutely amazing. The price as well.

Last edited:
View attachment 6719 Respected GG user @Glenda's Legs in the "Famous Tottenham Hotspur and we're going to Madrid (Travel Thread)" suggested to promote me as a searcher of a pub for GG's meeting for those who'll come to Madrid but won't be able to attend the match.
One possible variant has been already found. It is James Joyce pub which is situated near Spurs official fan zone (800m away). Actual adress is Calle de Alcala, 59.

ps2: also search for a companion to live in my double just on Puerta del Sol (no homo lol) from 1st till 3rd June (or less days). View from the place is absolutely amazing. The price as well.
Does it count as homo if I only touch myself and look at you?

View attachment 6719 Respected GG user @Glenda's Legs in the "Famous Tottenham Hotspur and we're going to Madrid (Travel Thread)" suggested to promote me as a searcher of a pub for GG's meeting for those who'll come to Madrid but won't be able to attend the match.

No pressure! I was only kidding, although if you do find somewhere that looks promising let us know.
I saw this :
Yids In Madrid Champions League Party

Have a great evening!

No pressure! I was only kidding, although if you do find somewhere that looks promising let us know.
I saw this :
Yids In Madrid Champions League Party

Have a great evening!
I'm ok with that. Hopefully there will be enough place for all the fans who are planning to attend it.

Guys, important message:
Spurs fan zone opens at Plaza Colon tomorrow from 10 a.m. local time. Closes at 6 p.m.
I suggest to meet there in the morning. I'll be in white kit with Russian Spurs blue-and-white scarf.

Btw, what do you think about my room on Puerta del Sol?
Currently the only one with anything like this on plaza:

Attachments

• IMG_20190531_133809_753.jpg
    IMG_20190531_133809_753.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 14
Back