• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

We're the Famous Tottenham Hotspur and we're going to Madrid (Travel Thread)

TC will be releasing flight details by 6pm tomorrow, they are trying to sort out a few details with Madrid airport currently

Just in case anyone needs it, BA have fairly recently added a flight from Madrid to Heathrow on Sunday at about midday. Still seats available.

Bit late in the day but prices on booking.com,for accommodation coming down slightly,got three nights in the centre of madrid for £360 yesterday,had booked accommodation outside Madrid on airbnb(sharing someones flat) but now can come and go now and if things go tits up after the game can go back and hide in my room lol....

Need to go on line quite often because new accommodation gets listed quickly.

Midday tomorrow for TC to advise people of their flight details now
They are in negotiations with Stansted & Barajas airports over slots
Seriously in 3 weeks should this have not been sorted a while ago
I'm honestly getting a bit concerned !!

Bit late in the day but prices on booking.com,for accommodation coming down slightly,got three nights in the centre of madrid for £360 yesterday,had booked accommodation outside Madrid on airbnb(sharing someones flat) but now can come and go now and if things go tits up after the game can go back and hide in my room lol....

Need to go on line quite often because new accommodation gets listed quickly.

I did this for David this morning. He was originally staying at an Ibis out in the sticks, now in the centre for approx same price. Obv some people have cancelled.

Midday tomorrow for TC to advise people of their flight details now
They are in negotiations with Stansted & Barajas airports over slots
Seriously in 3 weeks should this have not been sorted a while ago
I'm honestly getting a bit concerned !!
Flights all confirmed but not emailed to all yet
The club and trust have intervened twice to try to help its been a joke
TC knew the slots 10 days ago !!

Still nothing from TC, ridiculous now
People have to sort out taxi's, meet ups, etc this delay is not helping

Still nothing from TC, ridiculous now
People have to sort out taxi's, meet ups, etc this delay is not helping
What a joke. In the end I didn’t want to run the risk of missing out as they were taking ages to confirm( I got my ticket in the extra release so would have been at the back of the queue even though I booked with TC early). So they let me cancel and I went with sports world for more or less the same deal but without needing proof of ticket - they initially confirmed leaving Stansted at 930 but it’s been moved to 945 so not sure why TC need to take so long and is not a good look for our supposed travel ‘partner’. Hope you hear something soon.

Sport Options had their itineraries out Friday last week. I'm out of Stansted at 9.30, flight back from Madrid departing 5am.
I've seen some of the TC stuff on Twitter and there are some (rightly) very worried and unhappy people out there. The communications have been awful it would seem. I can only think that TC were slow off the mark applying for additional slots or they don't have the flexibility to shift airports as they sold the flights upfront as Stansted without any caveats - thus limiting their options.

Sport Options had their itineraries out Friday last week. I'm out of Stansted at 9.30, flight back from Madrid departing 5am.
I've seen some of the TC stuff on Twitter and there are some (rightly) very worried and unhappy people out there. The communications have been awful it would seem. I can only think that TC were slow off the mark applying for additional slots or they don't have the flexibility to shift airports as they sold the flights upfront as Stansted without any caveats - thus limiting their options.

They havent been communicating anything to those who have paid, its been customers/trust/Spurs chasing them

I know I have a flight just no idea what time

I have my pal flying over from Sydney for this and I wanted to spend the day with him before I went to the game, stuff like that, its frustrating me now

They havent been communicating anything to those who have paid, its been customers/trust/Spurs chasing them

I know I have a flight just no idea what time

I have my pal flying over from Sydney for this and I wanted to spend the day with him before I went to the game, stuff like that, its frustrating me now

Yeah, it's really bad for people to plan. I saw that TC confirmed to THFC Board that they had all landing slots confirmed but have just seen it reported by someone who got it in writing from TC that they only have 1 out of 6 confirmed. Shambles.

Finally had mine confirmed

Fly out 10.30am Saturday get to Madrid for 2pm, a lot later than I hoped really but I'm going thats the main thing
Coming back we fly back at 2am and get back to Stansted for 4am

Still loads who havent had confirmation though

Lads, I'm in Madrid already!
Those who came already or coming tomorrow feel free to message me. Let's meet and make this football festival as the greatest in history.

Many Spurs and dippers fans in the city already. Thousands and thousands to come in next 2 days. Only Spurs fans are heard around yet ^^

Attachments

• IMG_20190530_182841_198.jpg
    IMG_20190530_182841_198.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 34
Lads, I'm in Madrid already!
Those who came already or coming tomorrow feel free to message me. Let's meet and make this football festival as the greatest in history.

Many Spurs and dippers fans in the city already. Thousands and thousands to come in next 2 days. Only Spurs fans are heard around yet ^^

Excellent!
You are now the official GG scout for places on Saturday!

Arrived in Salou this afternoon, plenty of Spurs fans on the flight from Stanstead.

A mix of Spurs and Liverpool at the hotel we’re in. Have realised that the Liverpool version of Allez Allez Allez, is now one of the most annoying chants, especially when you’re trying to relax by a pool and a group of 60+ year olds get hold of a mic and start chanting it across the entertainment PA!

Back