• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Europa League 2018/19

I'd LOVE this to get ugly for the Goons now. But it is a brick pitch and a long way away and in Asia and no Miky and empty ground and bad beer and boiled cabbage for lunch.

I'd LOVE this to get ugly for the Goons now. But it is a brick pitch and a long way away and in Asia and no Miky and empty ground and bad beer and boiled cabbage for lunch.

Such a shame for them.

Unrelated but my YouTube stream is about a minute behind...

OK, you're right. Both L'Arse and Cheatski have been great all season and we are terrible in comparison. Thanks for the wisdom.

The point is I can’t see how you can call them terrible sides when they have done the above - Chelsea also finished above us.

I have no time for either but to judge them on this match is unfair

Spurs wouldn’t take many more, nor would be cope any better

It’s a brick pitch
brick stadium
No fans of sides
No buzz for players
No build up all day
Empty ground
Xenophobia means a player can’t go
Takes 10 hours to get there
It’s 11pm locally
It’s in Asia

Reminds me when my chapels side lost to a team in Hull in our unions national cup, It may as well been in Asia as we didn't understand what anyone said.

Back