• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

We're the Famous Tottenham Hotspur and we're going to Madrid (Travel Thread)

With a week to go and anticipation building anyone going to Madrid without a ticket?

Reading estimates that here may well be 50,000 plus English there without ticket.

Any opinions on whether or not it's worthwhile?

For those who are travelling by Zeelo (coach), have you found anywhere to shower/freshen up? I was thinking a local swimming pool or gym but proving difficult. Any guidance hugely appreciated.

If anyone has a hotel/airbnb, we (4 of us) will happily pay to use your facilities if in Central Madrid?

I live in the north of Spain and will be driving to Madrid with my son on Friday. Luckily he has a mate who is studying in Madrid and we are both going to crash there in his residencia de estudiantes.
Friday afternoon will be a quick tour of Madrid's city centre, Saturday morning hopefully a trip to Santiago Bernabeu and then back to Puerta del sol to watch the match somewhere.

I've got a flight available. Direct and same day return so no accomodation required. Face value is £595 but open to offers.

Attachments

• C3A98495-5F5E-47F4-88BD-E44EF7D9E035.jpeg
    C3A98495-5F5E-47F4-88BD-E44EF7D9E035.jpeg
    70.9 KB · Views: 11
With a week to go and anticipation building anyone going to Madrid without a ticket?

Reading estimates that here may well be 50,000 plus English there without ticket.

The streets would be amazing if we won it.

I couldnt get a ticket so cancelled my trip. Weighed it up and decided i'd rather watch in the stadium, Madrid is a great city but not sure how nice it'll be with 50,000 drunk football fans in it!

I couldnt get a ticket so cancelled my trip. Weighed it up and decided i'd rather watch in the stadium, Madrid is a great city but not sure how nice it'll be with 50,000 drunk football fans in it!

Especially when the vast majority are scousers.

Yep I will be one of the thousands.
Whether or not it will be worthwhile remains to be seen.
Amsterdam was brilliant, and drove my decision to go to Madrid, but of course we were the only visiting supporters then so (it felt like) we had the whole central area to ourselves. I do have some reservations as to what next weekend will be like.
My hope is that by the time I get there on Saturday there will already be some unofficial demarcation lines worked out as to where each set of fans are propped up.
I do think it will be great, but am wary of the idiocy/beer/sun combination (and that's just on me :) ).

Yep I will be one of the thousands.
Whether or not it will be worthwhile remains to be seen.
Amsterdam was brilliant, and drove my decision to go to Madrid, but of course we were the only visiting supporters then so (it felt like) we had the whole central area to ourselves. I do have some reservations as to what next weekend will be like.
My hope is that by the time I get there on Saturday there will already be some unofficial demarcation lines worked out as to where each set of fans are propped up.
I do think it will be great, but am wary of the idiocy/beer/sun combination (and that's just on me :) ).

Champions League Final: Everything Liverpool and Spurs fans going to Madrid need to know - The Local
https://www.thelocal.es/20190517/ch...l-and-spurs-fans-going-to-madrid-need-to-know

Anybody still searches an accomodation with a roommate? Right on Puerta del Sol where main stage of the football festival will be held. I'll give a discount from the default price which is great.
Msg me pls.

Got my whole trip booked now, taking the family to Salou for 5 nights from Thursday then I’ll be getting the train from Camp Tarragona to Madrid on Saturday morning, twin room in a hotel for £200 (20 mins metro to Spurs fan-zone), train back to Camp Tarragona Sunday morning.

As well as the football really looking forward to a couple of days sitting by a swimming pool in the sunshine after a couple of crazy weeks at work!

Seen the weather forecast for Madrid for the weekend .....sccccorcccchhhiiooooooooooooo.......90 degress for the weekend......hot hot hot....
Hope the players can handle it. Maybe Klopp’s trip to Marbella might see them better acclimatised. I guess we’re heading out there tomorrow, so that gives us some time too.

Back