• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

~ OMT ~ TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FC v Liverpool FC ~ THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL ~ 2019 ~

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Liverpool are clear favourites and that is the way I like it. Whatever happens that day - the final is going to be epic. We have to believe and show that we can win it.

Not sure I agree. Wijnaldum has been quality for them this season, fabinho has been good, Henderson gets a lot of stick on here but is a very decent player. Milner has also played consistently well.
All good players, but better seasons than Sissoko just had? I guess the point is that the CM area isn’t cut and dried that they are better, there is a debate there.

I've got a flight available. Direct and same day return so no accomodation required. Face value is £595 but open to offers.

Attachments

• 0B4097ED-D553-4C2A-B109-3913B7E9F4B2.jpeg
    0B4097ED-D553-4C2A-B109-3913B7E9F4B2.jpeg
    70.9 KB · Views: 15
Three breaks for winter shutdowns often have big effect on form, here's hoping.
Indeed. Unfortunately though, our worst sequence of results followed that last three week break we had in April. Then again, having so many of our squad away on international duty in the break hardly helped.

But like you say, fingers crossed.

All good players, but better seasons than Sissoko just had? I guess the point is that the CM area isn’t cut and dried that they are better, there is a debate there.

Sissoko has been superb, no doubt. But Winks has been patchy (with some great performances thrown in). Just worries me that they've got that strength and fitness in there and we are relying on Winks to partner Sissoko who hasnt played in ages.

Hopefully they've spent 3 weeks thinking they've already won.

Their fans seemingly have, but Klopp and the players know better. We should've won at their place, and although they've had a very impressive season, their overall play haven't exactly been blistering all the way through. They've had their share of luck and margins go their way as well.

I think they are clear favorites, but that's fine. I'm only worried about our right back situation. I reckon they'll target whoever plays, and we have to be prepared for that.

Sissoko has been superb, no doubt. But Winks has been patchy (with some great performances thrown in). Just worries me that they've got that strength and fitness in there and we are relying on Winks to partner Sissoko who hasnt played in ages.
Yep like I say, I think the opinion we are worse there is based on a seasons worth of injuries we’ve had in that position. There’s no doubt they’ve been better overall in CM this season than us, but the comment I was responding to was if both first teams were fit, where would they have the edge over us. I’d argue that both teams with a fit CM there’s not much in it (I’d actually take Winks and either Sissoko or Dier, but can understand why someone would choose a combo of the Liverpool CM’s)

Back