• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Tittle-Tattle

I liken Wan Bissaka to the kid at United, who played RB in the last game at WHL. He was the best player on the pitch by a mile, and as soon as he went off, we scored twice from attacks down that side. He played some really good games, and then went on loan (to?) and dissappeared.

I liken Wan Bissaka to the kid at United, who played RB in the last game at WHL. He was the best player on the pitch by a mile, and as soon as he went off, we scored twice from attacks down that side. He played some really good games, and then went on loan (to?) and dissappeared.

Fosu Mensah went to Fulham on loan, not a great choice as they don't do defence, probably both United and the players thought he would get plenty of PL experience, doesn't help loan players when managers are changed after they join. I thought he looked a very good prospect when I first saw him despite being pushed around different positions at United.

Fosu Mensah went to Fulham on loan, not a great choice as they don't do defence, probably both United and the players thought he would get plenty of PL experience, doesn't help loan players when managers are changed after they join. I thought he looked a very good prospect when I first saw him despite being pushed around different positions at United.
That's the one! I think he's had quite a few injury problems too. But he looked really good initially, and as you said, played well in several positions. Built like a tank too.

The Premier offer to Betis for Lo Celso

Tottenham is willing to pay 60 million for the Argentine

Betis is obliged this summer to make cash by transferring some of its most important players to compensate for the drop in revenue caused by not having qualified for European competition. And nobody escapes the fact that the players who focus more on the green-and-white showcase are Lo Celso and Junior, for whom in England steps are already being taken for their incorporations.

Thus, at the moment, who shows more interest for Lo Celso is Tottenham, to the point that from London it is stated that the team of Mauricio Pochettino would be willing to pay 60 million euros. Betis exercised a little more than a month ago the purchase option that it had on Lo Celso, paying PSG 22 million that are added to the three that cost its cession last summer. Its clause was not made official but slipped that is around 100 million. Thus, Betis has 80% of the rights of the Argentine international, so the PSG would be responsible for 20% of a hypothetical transfer.

https://as.com/futbol/2019/05/24/primera/1558714437_997070.html?id_externo_rsoc=CM_ES_TW

Apparently Fekir is allowed to leave Lyon this summer, Fekir and Ndombele would be statement signings.

IIRC, Wan Bissaka got his chance in the first team at Palace because Fosu Mensa (I have spelt his name wrong) was on loan from Utd and couldn't play in the game against them. Wan Bissaka came in, played so well he stayed in. Then they played Chelsea and us in the same month and Wan Bissaka played well in all the games and won player of the month for Palace (I think that's on his wiki, I would have to look it up). He obviously stayed in the team and then played the whole of this season.

Miles better than the kid at Utd, defensively he was probably the best right-back in the league this season (near the top in the rankings for tackles and interceptions).

Though I think Man Utd will buy him anyway...

Tottenham Hotspur are long term admirers of Danish centre-back Joachim Andersen, and their path appears to be clearing.

The Daily Mail reported last month Spurs are keen on Andersen, who Sampdoria could seek as much as £50 million for.

However a bidding war does not appear to be ensuing, allowing Spurs to potentially land him for less than that fee.

Tuttomercatoweb report Inter Milan's interest has faded after renewing the Milan Skriniar's contract.

The same report claims Juventus have also dropped him from their priorities, and it is expected he will head to the Premier League.

This should be music to Tottenham's ears, for when the time comes to replace Toby Alderweireld.

Spurs are vulnerable to losing the Belgian centre-back due to a release clause in his contract.

Andersen appears to be a very viable option.

Tottenham transfer news: Spurs to launch £80million double raid for Bournemouth stars Callum Wilson and David Brooks – reports

Mauricio Pochettino is eyeing deals for the duo after being given the green light to splash the cash this summer

Tottenham are set to launch an £80million double raid for Bournemouth stars Callum Wilson and David Brooks, according to reports.

Wilson scored 15 goals during the 2018/19 campaign, while Brooks’ form saw him beat Real Madrid star Gareth Bale to the Welsh footballer of the year award.

The Sun claim the duo’s performances over the past year have convinced Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino to spend big on them.

Wilson signed a new four-year deal with the Cherries last July as Brooks, an £11.5million signing from Sheffield United last summer, agreed fresh terms in March.

Tottenham have not signed a player since Lucas Moura’s £25million arrival from Paris Saint-Germain in January 2018.

But after guiding Spurs to a Champions League final, Spurs chairman Daniel Levy is preparing to back Pochettino in the summer.

England striker Wilson has been identified as ideal back-up to Harry Kane, who has been plagued by ankle injuries this year.

And Pochettino is believed to be a big fan of Brooks, who has been linked with a move to Manchester United in the past.

Both players are valued at £40million as Pochettino plans to overhaul his squad.

Who is Robert Skov? Tottenham monitoring FC Copenhagen winger
Tottenham are among the clubs watching FC Copenhagen's goalscoring winger Robert Skov, Sky Sports News understands

Tottenham Hotspur are long term admirers of Danish centre-back Joachim Andersen, and their path appears to be clearing.

The Daily Mail reported last month Spurs are keen on Andersen, who Sampdoria could seek as much as £50 million for.

However a bidding war does not appear to be ensuing, allowing Spurs to potentially land him for less than that fee.

Tuttomercatoweb report Inter Milan's interest has faded after renewing the Milan Skriniar's contract.

The same report claims Juventus have also dropped him from their priorities, and it is expected he will head to the Premier League.

This should be music to Tottenham's ears, for when the time comes to replace Toby Alderweireld.

Spurs are vulnerable to losing the Belgian centre-back due to a release clause in his contract.

Andersen appears to be a very viable option.

Tottenham transfer news: Spurs to launch £80million double raid for Bournemouth stars Callum Wilson and David Brooks – reports

Mauricio Pochettino is eyeing deals for the duo after being given the green light to splash the cash this summer

Tottenham are set to launch an £80million double raid for Bournemouth stars Callum Wilson and David Brooks, according to reports.

Wilson scored 15 goals during the 2018/19 campaign, while Brooks’ form saw him beat Real Madrid star Gareth Bale to the Welsh footballer of the year award.

The Sun claim the duo’s performances over the past year have convinced Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino to spend big on them.

Wilson signed a new four-year deal with the Cherries last July as Brooks, an £11.5million signing from Sheffield United last summer, agreed fresh terms in March.

Tottenham have not signed a player since Lucas Moura’s £25million arrival from Paris Saint-Germain in January 2018.

But after guiding Spurs to a Champions League final, Spurs chairman Daniel Levy is preparing to back Pochettino in the summer.

England striker Wilson has been identified as ideal back-up to Harry Kane, who has been plagued by ankle injuries this year.

And Pochettino is believed to be a big fan of Brooks, who has been linked with a move to Manchester United in the past.

Both players are valued at £40million as Pochettino plans to overhaul his squad.

Who is Robert Skov? Tottenham monitoring FC Copenhagen winger
Tottenham are among the clubs watching FC Copenhagen's goalscoring winger Robert Skov, Sky Sports News understands

That's the kind of tittle tattle I like to read ... mostly random unfounded but interesting

Back