• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Marcus Edwards

6iz21xjryqz21.jpg

He's in there, which given he's been playing for a relegation scrapping side is quite a good sign I guess.

I really hate looking at charts like that, headache inducing

He was undisciplined, and when that happens, even as a teenager people in football take note. Even when people thought Ronaldo was just a show pony at Manure he was always early at training and always stayed late to practice his craft.

Kane use to be a teenage but he was professional and look at him now. If you do succeed because you are simply not good enough that something you cannot be blasted for, but if you are talented but simply d o not put the effort in and simply cannot do the professional things like turning up on time then you are not going to get very far in this game. Because there will be many other players with half of his natural ability but will succeed ahead of him because of the discipline and effort if he is not careful.

...and Maradona was a coke addict. What does that tell you? Everyone is different. If you think you can predict footballing ability by what time someone turns up for training, good luck to you! We don't know the truth of Edwards training, other than he had a bit of attitude. Big deal! He knuckled down in Holdand and produced some of the best performance of his age group. He is not as amazing as some hyped, and not a big a write off as others have postulated. Just let the lad play his game, and don't jump to an extreme judgment. One thing is for sure, he is not a slacker. He has put in the hours of hard work. I think he can be a impact sub. He can twist large defenders all night, but coming on late in a game when defenders are tiring, he could be particularly useul.

...and Maradona was a coke addict. Everyone is different. If you think you can predict footballing ability by what time you turn up for training, good luck to you! We don't know the truth of Edwards, other than he had a bit of attitude. Big deal! He knuckled down in Holdand and produced some of best performance of his age group. He is not as amazing as some thought, and not a big a write off as others have postulated. Just let the lad play his game, and don't jump to an extreme judgment. One thing is for sure, he is not a slacker. He has put in the hours. I think he can be a impact sub. He can twist large defenders all night, but coming on late in a game when defenders are tiring, he could be useul.

The difference is I bet you he was not a coke addict as a teenager when he was trying to make it at the beginning of his career.

...and Maradona was a coke addict. What does that tell you? Everyone is different. If you think you can predict footballing ability by what time someone turns up for training, good luck to you! We don't know the truth of Edwards training, other than he had a bit of attitude. Big deal! He knuckled down in Holdand and produced some of the best performance of his age group. He is not as amazing as some hyped, and not a big a write off as others have postulated. Just let the lad play his game, and don't jump to an extreme judgment. One thing is for sure, he is not a slacker. He has put in the hours of hard work. I think he can be a impact sub. He can twist large defenders all night, but coming on late in a game when defenders are tiring, he could be particularly useul.

Is his ego small enough to be a bit part player?

How exactly are you judging the lads ego? Possibly says more about your bias than his temperament. I think he’s quite a shy fella who’s finding his feet. Yes he was hyped up but he knows he’s achieved nothing yet.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I base it on how I've seen him react in 20 odd games I've been at when he played, unlike many who have only read about him or seen short clips on the internet.

He's so talented he can't get in the squad above Marsh and Skipp? Talent is never enough, young players need to show they are prepared to tow the line and force their way into the team based on continually good performances and behaving professionally.

He was on loan so of course he couldn't get in the squad. No one knows whether he'll go to be a success or fall by the way side. Plenty have. I just have an issue with people infering he has ego issues from his awereness, movement and tracking. He has talent, that is a good thing! Give him some space and lets see what he does. Why write him off?

Back