• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

We're the Famous Tottenham Hotspur and we're going to Madrid (Travel Thread)

I guess some will think this is a bit harsh, but if a S/T holder is caught selling his ticket for more then it cost they should have their S/T taken away.

I have been a S/T holder for years and on the odd occasion i have been unable to attend a match i have passed it on. Face value at most.

It is absolutely the only way to go and be. Fave value. Not a penny more.

Lads, I booked another hostal double room in the center of Madrid. Booked it from 30 of May till 3 of June (4 nights). Breakfasts are included, wifi; bathroom is shared with nearby room.
See Puerta del Sol Rooms for additional info.
Default approximate price for one person is 220£ / 250€ for 4 nights.
Price is much better than vast majority of beds in cheap hostels.

If anybody is interested, message me pls.
If anybody plans to stay for less nights, still message - we can discuss price decrease.

Anyone got 3 tickets they want to give to me my bro and another bro? Ill suck you all off.

Im flying out now on the friday night and back sunday night. £500 flights direct to Madrid and £200 for 2 nights hotel. Not bad really.

Where is everyone whos not going to the game meeting up?

My pals are flying out on a Sport Ops trip, the plane is a chartered Ethiopian Airlines plane so there is no alcohol for either the outwards or the inwards trip

My pals are flying out on a Sport Ops trip, the plane is a chartered Ethiopian Airlines plane so there is no alcohol for either the outwards or the inwards trip

Wonder if that’s the one I’m on. Haven’t had that level of detail yet.
Mind you I flew Ethiopian Airlines to/from Adidas Ababa and Zanzibar last year and there was certainly no issue with alcohol supply on those flights. So it seems a bit odd.

Last edited:
Anyone got 3 tickets they want to give to me my bro and another bro? Ill suck you all off.

Im flying out now on the friday night and back sunday night. £500 flights direct to Madrid and £200 for 2 nights hotel. Not bad really.

Where is everyone whos not going to the game meeting up?

I thought you'd given up being a Spurs fan? Or have you only half-committed to that too?

You're lucky if they even have time for the trolly to do a full lap of the plane on a flight that short haha

You're lucky if they even have time for the trolley to do a full lap of the plane on a flight that short haha

Haha - Southend to Amsterdam : I don't think the cabin crew got beyond the first 8 rows as so many people were just going up to the front to get drinks. And that was a 30 minute flight.

Back