• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bloody scumbag petty criminals

Kandi1977

Steve Sedgley
Ok, here's the story. Today I rode my bike to work as usual. Usually when I get home, I park my bike in the garden shed. I live close to the city centre, but in a fairly quiet area, although there is a high school and a sports centre close by. Anyway, we leave stuff outside in the garden and in the driveway all the time without any worries.

As I said I usually park my bike in the shed, but today I just left it in the driveway, and started mowing the lawn, next to the driveway and behind the garage. So when mowing, I was in view of the driveway every 30 seconds or so.

After a while, my neighbour came by and asked me
- Didn't you park your bike in the driveway?
I confirmed.
- Well, its not there anymore , she said.

She had spotted a well know drug addict and petty criminal entering the street, and crossing over my driveway. The fudging scumbag stole my bike virtually right in front of me in broad daylight!
Since we both know who this scumbag is, I thought I'd pay him a visit, but his listed adress was of course fake. So I called the police and reported the theft, and made a post on the local 'lost and fond' page on Facebook, and went looking around to see if I could see him or my bike, but with no result.

About 2 hours later, a friend who lives fairly close by, called and said he had seen the fudger on foot strolling through his garden! So I once more went out searching, reckoning he'd ditched the bike somewhere in that area. But again without result.

As I was walking back home, I got a phone call from the police. They'd found the fudger, with the evidence in his hands, or rather under his ass to be precise! Though in that short time, 2-3 hours, the scumbag had taken the time to totally repaint the bike!

The police said he'd claimed the bike was his, but it still reeked of aerosols, and there was a spray can in the bottle holder Lol.

So I got my bike back, but with a new colour of shoddy paintwork .

But fair play to the police for actually bothering to pay him a visit, for such a rather trivial crime! I did not expect that!

Before
FB_IMG_1558555243149.jpg

After
FB_IMG_1558552345700.jpg

I had 2 bikes nicked in a month from a secure bike shed in front of my flat door
Police were not in the slightest bit interested

Turned out it was Gypo’s and of course nothing ever got returned or done about all the petty crime

I had 2 bikes nicked in a month from a secure bike shed in front of my flat door
Police were not in the slightest bit interested

Turned out it was Gypo’s and of course nothing ever got returned or done about all the petty crime
That sucks. I had my bike stolen 4-5 years ago, but that was by 'professionals' , that literally cleansed the whole area for bikes. Van, bolt cutter, gone. That was a brand new bike but my house insurance covered it and they paid out the full amount within 2 days.

Looks nicer in black, and the saddle is better.
Saddle is the same. I just had a silicone cushion on it in the first pic. It could look nice in black, but it certainly doesn't look good now, expecially up close.

That sucks. I had my bike stolen 4-5 years ago, but that was by 'professionals' , that literally cleansed the whole area for bikes. Van, bolt cutter, gone. That was a brand new bike but my house insurance covered it and they paid out the full amount within 2 days.

Happened to me last year. I even saw the fudgers roll by the day before. Because it was outside in the garden, and not in a shed, house insurance didn't cover it. :p

What you gonna do about the paint? Surprised that the police even cared! I gather you don't live in Oslo. :p

Had the same thing happen to a friend years ago. Only he was in his room, on the ground floor, window facing the driveway.

Then this cheeky fudger casually strolled into the driveway, walked up to my friend's bike, got on it and rode away - waving to my friend as he stole the bike and disappeared.

Happened to me last year. I even saw the fudgers roll by the day before. Because it was outside in the garden, and not in a shed, house insurance didn't cover it. :p

What you gonna do about the paint? Surprised that the police even cared! I gather you don't live in Oslo. :p

Had the same thing happen to a friend years ago. Only he was in his room, on the ground floor, window facing the driveway.

Then this cheeky fudger casually strolled into the driveway, walked up to my friend's bike, got on it and rode away - waving to my friend as he stole the bike and disappeared.
No, It's not in Oslo. I was really surprised that the police bothered too, but I guess it was because I told them who it was, and they probably had some unfinished business with him anyway.
Not sure what to do with the paint. I guess if I try with paint remover, I will remove the original paint too. So I guess I just have to continue what he started, and finish painting it black, and maybe add some design elements to make it look a bit better.

You can steal my wife, you can steal my son, hell you can steal the jag and the Alfa but anyone touches my road bike I would kill them and their families but not before i did some sick brick to them first.

This is not a joke or a bloke trying to look hard on the internet, you can't touch a man's bike.

My road bike is called Terrance and is my best friend.

You can steal my wife, you can steal my son, hell you can steal the jag and the Alfa but anyone touches my road bike I would kill them and their families but not before i did some sick brick to them first.

This is not a joke or a bloke trying to look hard on the internet, you can't touch a man's PENIS.

My PENIS is called Terrance and is my best friend.

Back