• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

~ OMT ~ TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FC v Liverpool FC ~ THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL ~ 2019 ~

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I keep having to pinch myself to believe we are actually really in the CL Final. I mean of course I know we are in it, and I know it's real. But I keep feeling overwhelmed at the thought of it, and what it means for us as a club and as supporters, what an achievement it is to be there, and (if, if, if, if) what it would be like to win it.
I keep dipping in and out of the 2nd leg recording and watching clips, reliving the whole thing. It's hard to imagine anything beating that elation.
I'm excited and I'm nervous, optimistic but not wanting to tempt fate by getting too carried away with hope.
This feels like the longest wait ever.

I keep having to pinch myself to believe we are actually really in the CL Final. I mean of course I know we are in it, and I know it's real. But I keep feeling overwhelmed at the thought of it, and what it means for us as a club and as supporters, what an achievement it is to be there, and (if, if, if, if) what it would be like to win it.
I keep dipping in and out of the 2nd leg recording and watching clips, reliving the whole thing. It's hard to imagine anything beating that elation.
I'm excited and I'm nervous, optimistic but not wanting to tempt fate by getting too carried away with hope.

I hope the players don't feel like this otherwise we will be like rabbits in headlights!
I do know what you mean though !

Mate went and got his tickets today
People in the ticket office were saying if we won they are planning for 250,000 people at the victory parade

Mate went and got his tickets today
People in the ticket office were saying if we won they are planning for 250,000 people at the victory parade

Won't be near that if it's on the Sunday after the game which is when im hearing it will take place

It is, but I certainly hope the team does not feel the same! But I kind of fear that the way we won it, and everything after, has been a bit too much. That just being in the final is a victory in itself. And it kind of is, but still.... I hope the team is not satisfied, and feel they have unfinished business

It just occurred to me that if we won we'd be playing in the club world cup in Japan over Christmas. That'll fudge up our top 4 chances...

It just occurred to me that if we won we'd be playing in the club world cup in Japan over Christmas. That'll fudge up our top 4 chances...

I think they've stopped doing that competition for a few yeats while they figure out how they're going to reconfigure it so it shouldn't impact on us really.

Unfortunately whilst I have a ticket, my health won't allow me to go to Madrid. I've passed the ticket on to a fellow Spurs fanatic, who I know will represent our club with dignity and pride whilst in Madrid. I shall watch on my 60" flat screen back in Florida, still in a state of disbelief that we are actually in the CL final.

Back