• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ndombele

It's a good point though. The teams we would be in contention with are buying elsewhere and leaving us with less competition. As much as the Lyon president wants to sell him elsewhere for more, we may be the club prepared to go the furthest.
I reckon he’ll end up at Man Utd.

Gone are those times, I'd like to think. Unless Manure throws some crazy money at him. Even then, they're a bit of a mess, with little chance of CL for the next couple of years.

They can and will over pay, they don’t have any issues with that.

The key will be a players genuine ambition

They have a tired stadium, a standard training ground and a very inexperienced manager

What they have on the flip side though is a massive name and deep pockets

They have a tired stadium, a standard training ground and a very inexperienced manager

This really is the catch.

We beat them hands down on facilities, stadium, location (IMO!), and league position and CL offering.

But they are UTD. That behemouth club.

Yes, years away from getting to our current status, but even so...

I think many players will still be blinded by the lights and money.

Though I also think itll be the younger, more "up and coming" types. Any player in their prime wont have the patience for it IMO.

Maybe, but that place looks like a brick show at the moment. That might be enough of a deterrant for some players.

Hopefully the case study of Alexis Sanchez has clearly shown players the potential downside of a transfer if you just chase the cash at Man Utd

Gone are those times, I'd like to think. Unless Manure throws some crazy money at him. Even then, they're a bit of a mess, with little chance of CL for the next couple of years.
The transfer fee will be no problem for them and they will probably offer the player upwards of £10 million a year.

This sums up the Utd position for me as well, they will take years to make it back to the very top ( imo) but they are a MASSIVE club still and will pay whatever it takes to bring players in ( Sanchez and Pogba are the example).

This sums up the Utd position for me as well, they will take years to make it back to the very top ( imo) but they are a MASSIVE club still and will pay whatever it takes to bring players in ( Sanchez and Pogba are the example).

It they become ac Milan
Massive but very past it

It they become ac Milan
Massive but very past it

Maybe, but they have the money and the rep to come back but i do feel it will be a while before they do. Who knows what will happen to City with the illegal payments, will Chelski bounce back under a new owner. To be honest i think Utd will be back before the Arse are.

We are on the way up and (although it will not go down on here well) Liverpool are moving forward. I get you point about AC Milan but Utd have a bigger following around the world then either of the Milan clubs and will not fall as low.

Maybe, but they have the money and the rep to come back but i do feel it will be a while before they do. Who knows what will happen to City with the illegal payments, will Chelski bounce back under a new owner. To be honest i think Utd will be back before the Arse are.

We are on the way up and (although it will not go down on here well) Liverpool are moving forward. I get you point about AC Milan but Utd have a bigger following around the world then either of the Milan clubs and will not fall as low.

Utd have the resources to force it more than Arsenal who are looking really rather weak.

What Im hoping is that we can step into that top 4 regulars spot and effectively close the door behind us. Possibly poaching their players/targets as a means to maintain the gap.

Utd have the resources to force it more than Arsenal who are looking really rather weak.

What Im hoping is that we can step into that top 4 regulars spot and effectively close the door behind us. Possibly poaching their players/targets as a means to maintain the gap.

I do agree, who knows what is going to happen to the likes of the money doped clubs ( City, Chelski) but we can all live in hope that the guys who run the game grow some balls and stop those things from happening again, ( will not hold my breath though). We as a club are in a great position ( thanks to Levy) and Utd ( and i hate them more then any club) will always be in a strong financial
position to progress but it will take time for them.

World following doesn’t account for a poor infrastructure and shocking management

Their like Dallas Cowboys... people know the name and their mega because of it but actually their not a giant in the actual game on the pitch

I do agree, who knows what is going to happen to the likes of the money doped clubs ( City, Chelski) but we can all live in hope that the guys who run the game grow some balls and stop those things from happening again, ( will not hold my breath though). We as a club are in a great position ( thanks to Levy) and Utd ( and i hate them more then any club) will always be in a strong financial
position to progress but it will take time for them.

Chelsea’s doping has changed IMO
Roman really isn’t putting the cash in and the talk is hazard being sold to balance the books

City are on a different league of fixing it. They can cheat any system and will play Eufa at thee own game with bigger and better lawyers

Their stadium and training ground
You been too OT?
It’s shoddy and has had no investment for some time
Plenty of times (including halfway line Corp box for our game there 2 seasons ago). Of course it’s not comparable to our new stadium, but it’s hardly shoddy. The training ground is also decent enough.

Back