• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

They're opening the stadium for the final.

Ah ok, understood. But as much as it would be great to share a victory with family, if you have a chance to actually be there, then I think it has to be a no-brainer (imo). Even if we get to more CL Finals in the future there will only ever be one “first”. And if we win..... well, to be able to have been there will be something else. To be able to have been there but turned down the chance - I think you’d be kicking yourself big time.

Thank you, you are right in what you say and at my age i was begining to think i would never get to see us in the CL final so this may be my only chance, I hope we get to many more but as you say it will not beat the first one.

Thank you, you are right in what you say and at my age i was begining to think i would never get to see us in the CL final so this may be my only chance, I hope we get to many more but as you say it will not beat the first one.

Of course, should you decide to stay at home with family, and no longer need your ticket, I would happily go as your representative :cool:;)
In fact thinking about it, maybe family is best....

Got seats in the South Stand just after 1.00pm after numerous kick outs. Christ, they don’t make it easy! Anyhow, should be amazing.

@parklane sounds like you’ve made the decision but just echoing what others have said; it’s a no-brainer to be in Madrid. After all your years supporting Spurs home and away, this is the wrapping on the gift. Hopefully the team can put a bow on it to finish things off ;)

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

They do, but they said as this could be the biggest night in our glorious history they would love it if we could be all together. I bought them up to be Spurs fanatics ( so i guess its party my fault). Its not often we all get together ( living in different places) and i am now in a right mess knowing what to do.
Don't worry, I can unravel this mess. Do the right thing, go with your kids. I'll DM you my address and you can send your ticket to one of the most deserving fans on here. And we all feel warm and fuzzy knowing we made the right choices.

I assume they’re releasing more tickets tomorrow?

Can sort of make this work moneywise but will have to fly into Bournemouth and get the train up. Need to persuade the little lad’s mother coz he’s not been behaving and can’t watch this without him but this could be once in a lifetime.

Of course, should you decide to stay at home with family, and no longer need your ticket, I would happily go as your representative :cool:;)
In fact thinking about it, maybe family is best....

@parklane1 - one of my mates will pay good cash for your ticket if you decide family is more important than 22 men kicking a ball around... ;)

You callous bastards. Here is a man struggling with the ultimate club versus family dilemma and all you can think of is person gain.

P.S. About that ticket if available ...

including two mums that have never been the slightest interested in footy
That's a shame, taking tickets from real fans.
Some women at my work suddenly showed interest in football a couple of weeks ago "oooh, I hear Spurs made it to the final, you must be happy....?".
Can't abide it. Don't you start showing an interest and trying to get involved just because my team is on the up.

Some women at my work suddenly showed interest in football a couple of weeks ago "oooh, I hear Spurs made it to the final, you must be happy....?".
Can't abide it. Don't you start showing an interest and trying to get involved just because my team is on the up.
They're just using it as a chat up line. Don't fall for it.

Yeah, no doubt they'll be on their smartphones all match too.

Then again, who are we to tell them they cannot be with their beloved offspring on what could turn out to be the most glorious day of their lives?

I'm confused about the ticketing arrangements. Mine is bought (Season ticket) the guy next to me has bought his, (also a ST) but can't go so wants to transfer it to me via our networks. But neither of us have any tickets to manage in our accounts ? We've both mailed the club, and have had no reply. Frustrating

I'm confused about the ticketing arrangements. Mine is bought (Season ticket) the guy next to me has bought his, (also a ST) but can't go so wants to transfer it to me via our networks. But neither of us have any tickets to manage in our accounts ? We've both mailed the club, and have had no reply. Frustrating

Ticket Share only opens when a game has sold out (this one is still on sale today?). But in any case, I thought it was just for PL games, where you've already paid for the game under your ST, rather than paid in addition to have your ST seat for a specific game.

Ticket Share only opens when a game has sold out (this one is still on sale today?). But in any case, I thought it was just for PL games, where you've already paid for the game under your ST, rather than paid in addition to have your ST seat for a specific game.

It's annoying there's so much ambiguity surrounding ticket sales. Fans guessing at what is the correct procedure

Back