• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

They're opening the stadium for the final.

Looking at how many tickets there are left I think this thing could realistically sell out.
Going to be an amazing atmosphere...

After a few kick outs to back of queue I eventually got mine about 10.20.

Also don't think the link went "live" at 10am as per usual. Seemed a bit late to me before I could see it??

Last edited:
The other question is where are people thinking is the best place to sit??

With no price limitations and the whole ground to pick from, I think there's only one obvious place... Get in that South Stand!!

I've managed to get seats there for Palace, City, Huddersfield and Ajax, and can assure you if you want to be part of the atmosphere in the Market Place you'll need a ticket in that stand.
By the time you get through the crowds from elsewhere you're likely to find yourself waiting behind the ropes to be let in. Not fun.

I think middle rows should do the job. You can watch the screens behind without too much fear of a neck ache. And if the one's put on the pitch are of a decent size, then the distance to those won't be an issue either.
Front rows, say 1-10, might mean you end up looking across the pitch or to the opposite corner screen.
Too far back and the angle of screen may be too acute.

Good luck. Got to think the are better ways of doing it.
Eventually got in after 45mins stuck on 98%. Then had problems confirming seats together but was also in contact with my son who eventually succeeded in booking for all in our party of 14 including two mums that have never been the slightest interested in footy but just want to be with their families on this one-off occasion.

Downside is we had to settle for splitting into two groups in separate areas of the stadium, but will be able to join up before and after plus at HT.

Whole process took up 2 hours of my time and nearly three of his.

But gonna be special - whatever the result.

Good work! Persistence paid off. You dud well to even get a group of 14 split down to two blocks. I looked a short time ago and there weren't many pairs of three's blocked together anymore. Enjoy!
Cheers.

Looks on the face of it like there are absolutely no unsold seats in any the back rows of the upper tier, so maybe that's because they've not been made available yet? Apart that is from the south stand which I'm guessing is all sold out except for towards the corners.

My Son and Daughter got theirs with hardly any waiting, now i have them both on the phone saying they want me to go with them. Talk about putting me on the spot.:eek:

Same happened to me. Logged in with my season ticket and couldnt see any link to buy. Eventually got in and bought tickets in block 123, shelf lower. My ST is in the south stand but the screens are behind me and pretty high up. I actually think i'll end up watching in the market place, i remember watching some games in the old WHL when they used to show away games but the atmosphere was a bit odd.

After a few kick outs to back of queue I eventually got mine about 10.20.

Also don't think the link went "live" at 10am as per usual. Seemed a bit late to me before I could see it??

My Son and Daughter got theirs with hardly any waiting, now i have them both on the phone saying they want me to go with them. Talk about putting me on the spot.:eek:

Uh? They must know you go to every game possible, home and away. So why would they expect you not to be going to this huge, huge game in person?

Uh? They must know you go to every game possible, home and away. So why would they expect you not to be going to this huge, huge game in person?

They do, but they said as this could be the biggest night in our glorious history they would love it if we could be all together. I brought them up to be Spurs fanatics ( so i guess its party my fault). Its not often we all get together ( living in different places) and i am now in a right mess knowing what to do.

They do, but they said as this could be the biggest night in our glorious history they would love it if we could be all together. I bought them up to be Spurs fanatics ( so i guess its party my fault). Its not often we all get together ( living in different places) and i am now in a right mess knowing what to do.

Ah ok, understood. But as much as it would be great to share a victory with family, if you have a chance to actually be there, then I think it has to be a no-brainer (imo). Even if we get to more CL Finals in the future there will only ever be one “first”. And if we win..... well, to be able to have been there will be something else. To be able to have been there but turned down the chance - I think you’d be kicking yourself big time.

They do, but they said as this could be the biggest night in our glorious history they would love it if we could be all together. I bought them up to be Spurs fanatics ( so i guess its party my fault). Its not often we all get together ( living in different places) and i am now in a right mess knowing what to do.

When are you back? If we win, could the bargaining chip / compromise be that you'll all attend the victory parade as a famalam?

If they are Spurs fanatics like you say then they’ll get over it and understand ! No way you can miss this game unless someone’s on their death bed!

Back