• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

They're opening the stadium for the final.

Event information
We shall be opening all areas of the stadium at 6pm – two hours ahead of the 8pm (UK time) kick-off in Madrid.

All bars and food outlets will also open at this time – the Club has also obtained a licence for fans to take alcohol to their seats.

We should, however, like to remind fans that this will be a family event for supporters of all ages to enjoy a momentous occasion in the Club’s history – we ask that you are therefore mindful of your alcohol consumption and behaviour and give due consideration to those around you at all times.

Our usual matchday security procedures and bag policy will be in place for this event. We encourage fans to arrive as early as possible, and strongly advise against arriving any later than 7.30pm, to leave enough time to clear security and avoid busy transport times.

During the event, fans will be treated to BT Sport’s live coverage of the Final, including all the build-up, post-match reaction and trophy presentation, via our giant HD screens and televisions located throughout the concourses and Premium areas, plus screens on the pitch.

Fans will be able to purchase a copy of the official UEFA Champions League Final matchday programme for a price of £10 throughout the stadium and at the Spurs Shop at the Tottenham Experience.

Bars and food outlets will close at 10.30pm, with last orders at 10.15pm, ahead of the stadium closing at 11pm. Should the match go to extra-time and penalties, we shall look to extend the opening hours of the stadium and continue to serve food and soft drinks. However, we shall stop serving alcohol at 10.30pm in any event.

We shall be updating fans with further information on our live screening event, including a full Travel Update, in due course. Please keep an eye on Club channels.

Still think they're missing a trick not having it in concert mode, would be miles better and can't be that hard to organise surely.

If I lived in U.K it's where I would watch the match

Have to agree. With the Importance of this match, there is no way I would want to be surrounded by Scousers in a pub or supporters of the Spammers or Gooners. Best to be able to Enjoy all the emotions it will bring with your fellow supporters.

I dont live in the UK. So I am still contemplating whether I go to a Bar or get some mates around to my place to watch it. I cant bare the idea of being surrounded by other fans if it does not go our way.

Have to agree. With the Importance of this match, there is no way I would want to be surrounded by Scousers in a pub or supporters of the Spammers or Gooners. Best to be able to Enjoy all the emotions it will bring with your fellow supporters.

I dont live in the UK. So I am still contemplating whether I go to a Bar or get some mates around to my place to watch it. I cant bare the idea of being surrounded by other fans if it does not go our way.

I'm seriously contemplating going over for it but the flights are ridiculous prices (£300 - £400).

I cant bare the idea of being surrounded by other fans if it does not go our way.
This. I am watching it alone. No distractions.
I went to a Pool fan's 40th in a pub and suddenly they played YNWA and the whole pub joined in. Awful.

They're doing a big screen event in a music hall/Congress centre in my town. Not going anywhere near it, as it will be at least 90% Liverpool fudgetards.
I've invited some friends over for pre-match BBQ and drinks. There's a couple of Manure fans, and even a gooner among them, but they all support Spurs in the final.

This is one day you can proudly hold your head up regardless of how it works out for Spurs (barring a Watford-style shoeing). We've got no business being at this final (say the 'experts'), so there's no reason to be anything but loud and proud about Spurs. We've never had it so good in (most of) our lifetimes.

And if Spurs win, ohhh, just think of the glory you'll revel, nay wallow, in.

This. I am watching it alone. No distractions.
I went to a Pool fan's 40th in a pub and suddenly they played YNWA and the whole pub joined in. Awful.

I used to love watching matches in big groups. Lots of chatter and banter. But I'd miss half the commentary and parts of the game itself yakking away, ordering drinks, ogling the waitress.

I've come to appreciate the wonderful luxury of sitting at home alone, something nice to eat and drink, watching the game on a quality screen with quality audio and taking in every detail totally undistracted. Usually, I PVR the game as well, so if it turns out exceptionally well, I can re-visit it and really enjoy myself.

Can't tell you how many times now I've replayed big chunks of the semi-final second leg in Amsterdam and been just a puddle of pleasure by the end.

I used to love watching matches in big groups. Lots of chatter and banter. But I'd miss half the commentary and parts of the game itself yakking away, ordering drinks, ogling the waitress.

I've come to appreciate the wonderful luxury of sitting at home alone, something nice to eat and drink, watching the game on a quality screen with quality audio and taking in every detail totally undistracted. Usually, I PVR the game as well, so if it turns out exceptionally well, I can re-visit it and really enjoy myself.

Can't tell you how many times now I've replayed big chunks of the semi-final second leg in Amsterdam and been just a puddle of pleasure by the end.

Can definitely see the attraction but it wouldn't compare to being around 60,000 Spurs fans if we won. The atmosphere would be electric.

Was in Manchester with a United supporting mate the night they beat Chelsea and it was something else. I forlornly wished we'd have something similar one day. Little did I realise we'd actually get to the final 11 years later.

However, the thought of being around 60,000 Spurs fans if we lose to the Dippers is fairly depressing.

However, the thought of being around 60,000 Spurs fans if we lose to the Dippers is fairly depressing.

It could be argued that actually it's the best place to be should we lose.
Share your sorrow with others feeling just as low as yourself and understand your pain.
And there's bound to be a group somewhere within the ground lifting the spirits with songs and reminding us all what a great time it is to be a Spurs fan.

It could be argued that actually it's the best place to be should we lose.
Share your sorrow with others feeling just as low as yourself and understand your pain.
And there's bound to be a group somewhere within the ground lifting the spirits with songs and reminding us all what a great time it is to be a Spurs fan.

My thoughts exactly.

Back